1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered. With no NRD I'll cancel if I don't want it later on. This could definitely be a sleeper hit for HT Captain America version.

I really like this figure a lot but those boots bug me a bit... They look like really cheap off brand running shoes with a crazy brown ninja style shin guard over the top... The stealth suit is my favorite based on looks but hot toys managed to botch it up with a articulation hindering fat suit.

I actually like this suit. I think it looks a lot better than the Avengers suit, and while it is better than the first avenger figure, which I have, I'm happy with mine. Maybe if in the future I have nothing to buy and money to burn I will pick this up in the secondary market.

Being a Cap fan hands down had to preorder as soon as I saw it go up. Haven't been this excited about a Cap since Avengers 1. Just the overall style so far I think this will be one of my favorites, but then again I still don't have strike suit Cap in hand yet cause of the port problems :gah:

No Ex. I'll just wait until the final product is released in HK first. Also by then we'll know what Civil War cap will look like and maybe if Sideshow will be doing a comic version.

A sick exclusive item could be the destroyed shield. Maybe one will come with an Ultron... :dunno

Looks like Hot Toys made the perfect Captain America and they added the stuff I was looking for with the Winter Soldier version.

1. Two head sculpts without having to buy two figures.

2. Extra hands for the iconic hands on belt pose.

I hope they stick with this costume in Civil War. If not this one will still stay in my collection.

I love everything but the boots, and the red line junk around the star. Overall a vast improvement from the Avengers version.

Looks like Hot Toys made the perfect Captain America and they added the stuff I was looking for with the Winter Soldier version.

1. Two head sculpts without having to buy two figures.

2. Extra hands for the iconic hands on belt pose.

I hope they stick with this costume in Civil War. If not this one will still stay in my collection.

Good luck with that, lol.

Quick question if I order this on sideshow and choose flex pay to start in June do I need to pay anything today or do you start paying in June?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Purely a guess on my part but based on what they've shown us so far, I'm guessing that the scene with the broken shield is either a nightmare that Stark has (ie. all of the Avengers are dead and it's his fault) or it's some sort of projection that Scarlet Witch puts into his head.

In which case it wouldn't really make any sense to include the broken shield with Cap. It would make more sense to include it with the "Nightmare Stark" figure that HT is bound to make.

I mean really, if they can make "Rose Hill" Stark.....

Back