1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered as soon as it went up!

Don't care if it's not an EX. It's Captain America and that's enough for me. Lol

Left - prototype. Right - actual figure.

Nailed it.

$_57.JPG

Do you guys think SS would give me any push back about wanting to cancel the Winter Soldier 2 pack and switching to just ordering the STEALTH Suit and this?

All you can do is ask, all they can say is no. But typically their policy is that they allow a customer to switch a NRD to a different product one time.

Although I'm not sure that they actually keep track.

I just got off the phone with them. THey were really cool. They told me they could not switch my order, but they would just give me the refund from my Flewpays and NRD and I could order what I wanted that way.

That's cool. I have a feeling they may not be so nice once about 5,000 people call to cancel their STRIKE Cap so that they can order the AoU Cap. ;)

That's cool. I have a feeling they may not be so nice once about 5,000 people call to cancel their STRIKE Cap so that they can order the AoU Cap. ;)

Yeah, that will suck. I am just switching from the 2 pack to the single version. Since AOU Cap comes with the Rogers headsculpt, I don't need the 2 pack. I can just go this route.

SS let me switch from the 2 pack and use my NRD on Star Lord. They are a great company and as long as you don't do it often they should let you do it. That's why I continually purchase through them. Ordered single STRIKE and AOU Cap with them.

SS let me switch from the 2 pack and use my NRD on Star Lord. They are a great company and as long as you don't do it often they should let you do it. That's why I continually purchase through them. Ordered single STRIKE and AOU Cap with them.

Yeah they were great to deal with on this one. They said they could not transfer my NRD as neither of this nor Stealth Suit Cap required one. They just gave me a full refund and told me to order them that way. Still awesome customer service. This is why they continually get my business. Glad this went up today. Was really excited for this figure.

Were you on flexpay or did you just have the NRD down?

They do keep track on that one time thing of letting you switch.
I tried it before, and the lady I was talking to said "I'm sorry, it shows that you have done the courtesy change before...so we apologize
cause we cant do it again".
Sideshow employees though are pretty nice so I wouldnt be surprised if depending who you talk to, if they overwrite this decision and
help someone out again.
But it seems they though make a note if you have asked for that courtesy change before.

Were you on flexpay or did you just have the NRD down?

Just had the NRD down. I did the live chat and she had no problem transferring it over to my Star Lord. Thing is though is that on my account I don't see the NRD transferred over. Perhaps when I get the full charge it will show up that I paid $34 to it. But I did transfer the NRD awhile back on the TDK Joker.

Just had the NRD down. I did the live chat and she had no problem transferring it over to my Star Lord. Thing is though is that on my account I don't see the NRD transferred over. Perhaps when I get the full charge it will show up that I paid $34 to it. But I did transfer the NRD awhile back on the TDK Joker.
I think it takes a while for things to update in your account. I did live chat and postponed a flex pay once and it didn't show the new date in my account until a day later.

Pre Ordered. I'm partial to the GA costume, but something about this one strikes me, and if the movie is good I'll probably end up liking this version better then the GA one. Really need the body to be like the prototype pics though. The one reason I didnt get the STRIKE suit was how skinny the final product was.

Yeah, that will suck. I am just switching from the 2 pack to the single version. Since AOU Cap comes with the Rogers headsculpt, I don't need the 2 pack. I can just go this route.

Exactly why I did it. The AoU has everything I want.

Same here. Tesa said the $34 NRD from the 2 pack was applied to the single STRIKE cap I ordered, but it would not show on my account. Only in the email when its ready to ship or something to that effect.

Pre Ordered. I'm partial to the GA costume, but something about this one strikes me, and if the movie is good I'll probably end up liking this version better then the GA one. Really need the body to be like the prototype pics though. The one reason I didnt get the STRIKE suit was how skinny the final product was.

I love the GA costume(my absolute favorite) & I really like this AoU one...I'll have to have both! already have GA & had this preordered the minute it became available :p

Exactly why I did it. The AoU has everything I want.

Same here. Tesa said the $34 NRD from the 2 pack was applied to the single STRIKE cap I ordered, but it would not show on my account. Only in the email when its ready to ship or something to that effect.

Was wondering about it. Thanks for the info.

Back