1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a shipping notice for mine today

so now I'll have the mk 43 and cap and I haven't even seen the movie yet

Local etailers have pre sold out.
Looks like I will be biting the currency conversion!
Sigh.
Too much awesome coming out.can't keep up anymore :/

I live in a small town and the nearest theater is a half hour drive away

I can't even remember the last movie I saw in the theater......I think it was avatar

anyways, it's gone from that theater now so I'd have to travel even farther if I want to watch it

What!?..Stop whatever you are doing and go see it right now!:lol.......I am going to see it for the 3rd time Wednesday

I didn't like AoU at all, but I'm a big Cap fan, so I had to have this figure. Love this costume, it's head and shoulders over his Avengers one. Got lucky and managed to score one on Moday, so hope to have him in a few days!

Depend on how fast the car goes and how fast you walk :lol :slap

it's all open highway from here to there so I'd say an average speed of about 55 so yeah....I could run a pretty quick mile in high school but that's a bit out of my league

... Isn't it still 30 min?

Yeah....30 minutes is 30 minutes. Walking, driving, running, flying, rolling, skipping, suander, crawl...doesn't change. Distance traveled does.

It's like the old joke...how much does a 10lb bag of lead weigh of it replaced with 10lbs of feathers. 10lbs. Just brain teasers. Or my fav...

(You have to say it out loud for it to work...so won't look funny here but try it on someone)...what does S...I...L...K spell? What do cows drink?

Answer-
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah....30 minutes is 30 minutes. Walking, driving, running, flying, rolling, skipping, suander, crawl...doesn't change. Distance traveled does.

It's like the old joke...how much does a 10lb bag of lead weigh of it replaced with 10lbs of feathers. 10lbs. Just brain teasers. Or my fav...

(You have to say it out loud for it to work...so won't look funny here but try it on someone)...what does S...I...L...K spell? What do cows drink?

Answer-
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was gonna say, even if he doesn't have a car it's still a 30 min drive... Time stays the same

Back