1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this guy kind of fell off my radar. But with my final payment coming up soon, it's been great seeing the cool pics of him here.

image.jpgimage.jpgGot myself a DSLR (my first) took some shots of my figs

Did anyone receive a shipping notification from SS for Thanos? I was charged my final payment and it doesn't even say "shipping soon" in my account.

Did anyone receive a shipping notification from SS for Thanos? I was charged my final payment and it doesn't even say "shipping soon" in my account.

I was charged yesterday morning, and received the shipping notice last night......the big man will be in NC on the 18th.....

JP

I have not been charged yet but they said it wouldn't be until the 15th. Maybe you got lucky? :dunno

Yeah it seems odd. Since flex payments don't charge on those odd day anyway. It's always the 5th or 10th or 25th ect. The 12th? Not really. And as of last night the rep said it wasn't ready to go.

Edit-i just checked with them and they got one shipment in and the next is scheduled to arrive at the warehouse on Monday.

Last edited:
I think THANOS and glove display nicely in front the Infinity movie poster. It was only 24 dollars shipped so not bad at all. I also picked up the keychain glove while we wait for 2nd Thanos in 2018 when movie gets released. Only one more month cant wait. :impatient:

Back