1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Figure is $350 in HKD. Guessing $380-$400 on Sideshow. Not too bad since it looks like he's a bit of a big figure and that base is huge.
TIME to bet on Patriot...

This is basically Hulk covered in armor, with a chair. Hooeful that it doesn't break the $400 barrier.

Also, to make this and not Ronan is criminal. Ronan for a Toy Fair Summer Exclusive, anyone?

This is basically Hulk covered in armor, with a chair. Hooeful that it doesn't break the $400 barrier.

Also, to make this and not Ronan is criminal. Ronan for a Toy Fair Summer Exclusive, anyone?

it's a lot smaller than hulk, the real thing is ard 2,3 inches taller than a normal figure, definitely not HULK tall.

Ok ok ok... I wasn't planning on getting him... but DAMN!!!!! I might have to.

Looks good, and it's nice that HT opted for non-seamless body IMO as the movie design's armor can hide the joints well enough.

Congrats on those waiting for this and getting this. I might wait for the version with the Gauntlet.

Looks great might pick up I'm such huge fan one of my favorite villains. Pondering now or wait till the infinity wars version. I need that gauntlet! Maybe an ex version will throw in the gauntlet?.

This looks spectacular! It's hard to pass on this but I'm just going to wait on the gauntlet version instead as well.

Not sure I want to wait 4 years for the next Thanos figure so I may have to grab this one. Happy to see they included the lights on the chair.

I NEED IT. Where is that Stark pic?

Would have liked a grinning head sculpt.

The throne is not screen accurate and i hate how his feet don't touch the base when sitting like in the movie. Will he even fit in a detolf with the throne?

Wish people would stop about the gauntlet. If you are that desperate someone will no doubt make a third party one.

Why would he have the Gauntlet? It's based on his Guardians appearance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back