1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's huge. That base must be about 20" tall.

up_10.jpg

This is basically Hulk covered in armor, with a chair. Hooeful that it doesn't break the $400 barrier.

Also, to make this and not Ronan is criminal. Ronan for a Toy Fair Summer Exclusive, anyone?

ronan's my most wanted figure yet to be made/confirmed to be made atm :/

im in!

I am wanting to purchase as Thanos is top 5 Marvel villian's for me......yet because it is sculpted with almost no accessories I put a crazy price limited on it. If the actual price is crazier then the one I am thinking I'll pass.

His neutral face expression is kinda boring imo. Probably gonna pass.

It looks good but with lack of posing options i see myself getting bored with this one fast. Itll be alot of money for a sculpted figure. Pass.

This is basically Hulk covered in armor, with a chair. Hooeful that it doesn't break the $400 barrier.

Also, to make this and not Ronan is criminal. Ronan for a Toy Fair Summer Exclusive, anyone?

I thought ronin was a little bit generic of a villian but when i saw the comic version i thought he looked unbelievably good. I never read a guardians comic no lie but they did an amazing job on the costume. The figure should be made it deserves justice.

yeah the bland expression is the main thing stopping me. He can be posed in the chair or standing next to it. Can't really pose him fighting anyone. He doesn't even look angry.

I like his face. We haven't seen him show much expression in a movie yet. This face is how I remember him. The smirk wasn't even Brolin playing him so they couldn't go with that I'm assuming. I think this looks spot on. I will get him.

Looks fantastic. Too bad the head sculpt is neutral, but I've mentioned the need for Hot Toys to make more alt head sculpts in another thread.. Maybe someone will release a smiling portrait in the secondary.

I'll order as soon as it goes up so the only question will be price.

Hopefully Ronan and Nebula are in the plans. Yondu would also be great.

actually thanos sit with his foot both to the ground, not just hanging there!
should we consider it movie inaccurate by HT?

thanos.jpg

Perhaps we could pose him waving at someone while picking up a newspaper, but thats about as action packed as it gets.

or mod the chair to be a rocking chair and give him a Shotgun :rotfl

This is a great thing to wake up to, honestly I didnt expect another PO announcement so soon after Age of Ultron Captain America....... :yess:

Back