1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Yep, funding is the only concern I have on this one. I already have a Mk III and Deadpool on PO. If we get a Vision this year he's an instabuy for me. And I'm sure this guy is gonna clock in close $400 with the way prices have been going.

That doesn't leave a lot of room for hookers & blow.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Yep, funding is the only concern I have on this one. I already have a Mk III and Deadpool on PO. If we get a Vision this year he's an instabuy for me. And I'm sure this guy is gonna clock in close $400 with the way prices have been going.

A valid reason!

I'll be getting it and that's what's important to me, but this and Ultron will be my only purchases over the next few years so I dont have as much as an issue with deciding between releases as most collectors.

A valid reason!

I'll be getting it and that's what's important to me, but this and Ultron will be my only purchases over the next few years so I dont have as much as an issue with deciding between releases as most collectors.

I think once I get my Avengers and Justice League I will be out. Not much else I would want. Black Panther may even be my final Marvel fig.

I think once I get my Avengers and Justice League I will be out. Not much else I would want. Black Panther may even be my final Marvel fig.

It is getting way too expensive to get everything (especially for me - oil industry :gah:) and space is another issue.

However, I will likely get the GOTG figures in the blue costumes if they happen, then I'll want Black-Bolt, Adam Warlock and Infinity War Thanos if they happen. But that means a 2-3 year gap after this Thanos & Ultron tho

Yep, funding is the only concern I have

Hookers go home and blow runs out, Thanos will stay with you forever.

So around a 5% chance of this coming with another headsculpt I reckon :(

Prob won't get one of those until he is actually doing something in the films. Then we may get the smirking face and possible a battle damaged one.

The Gauntlet is so important to me not because it defines Thanos as a character but that it defines the entire MCU. As the Avengers was an unprecedented meeting of multiple movie franchise characters so too will the Infinity Gauntlet be an unprecedented meeting of phase 1-3 Marvel macguffins, the Tesseract, Aether, etc all meeting and combining into the ultimate accessory.

There's no reason to assume what a figure will come with based off of what's on display at a convention. 90% of the time Hot Toys displays a figure just by itself unless if the figure has already been officially announced. Which is why the Mark 43 is the only figure to show all it's bits and pieces.

There's a big chance that Thanos will come with his smirking sculpt and another pair of hands. Just wait for the official announcement before assuming what he'll come with.

1384167_10152484793657344_3084894101014568052_n.jpg

Yeah BD RoboCop appeared at a convention and then when he went up for preorder he came with a completely separate figure!

There's no reason to assume what a figure will come with based off of what's on display at a convention. 90% of the time Hot Toys displays a figure just by itself unless if the figure has already been officially announced. Which is why the Mark 43 is the only figure to show all it's bits and pieces.

There's a big chance that Thanos will come with his smirking sculpt and another pair of hands. Just wait for the official announcement before assuming what he'll come with.

in fact no conclusions should be drawn from these photos

I'd buy Howard on his own for $500.

I honestly need more Howard in the MCU.

Howard Chan collectible 1:6 figure. 2016. $500. Accessories: 1:6 scale 1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man boxes, money (recycled from Joker figure), 1:6 scale 1:4 Baby Groot.

And it'll be your fault because they misunderstood your post.

Howard Chan collectible 1:6 figure. 2016. $500. Accessories: 1:6 scale 1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man boxes, money (recycled from Joker figure), 1:6 scale 1:4 Baby Groot.

And it'll be your fault because they misunderstood your post.

now thats a confusing post ?????

I'll wait for the version of THANOS that comes with the INFINITY GAUNTLET!

Thanos, the supreme badass of the Marvel universe, Yeah I gotta have this one!

Interesting that they skipped right over Ronan The Accuser, the main bad guy of GOTG in favor of a background bad guy. They also skipped over Nebula.

Back