1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there's been enough time for Freaks to chill out.

If I see more flaming, trolling or other shenanigans; Freaks will earn themselves an infraction or a two week vacation.

Stay on topic and discuss things like rational adults. You've been warned.

Thread reopened.

Did the 2nd batch of these get sent out by Sideshow yet? I'm wondering when my local comic shop will be getting mine. I talked to them today, and they did not receive a ship notice yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was charged for my final payment on the 15th but it's still marked as processing. Anyone know when the 15th payers will ship?

Some have. Could just be the system didn't update. They got a bunch of stuff in all at once so if it hasn't shipped it will shortly.

lol this guy misassembled the chair and its brilliant!:rotfl I was watching that like "Uh, what are you....omg!?" No foot rest and no large base. Also the lights would shine upward. I was hoping he would put Thanos in the chair. Could someone recreate that and take pic of him sitting in it?

OH MY WORD. That review was what NOT TO DO.:horror I honestly feel bad for him and Thanos. Please be carefull taking off skirt armor on a 400 dollar figure take your damn time n read instruction's please. When i first started watching oh wow a new review then skip past yada yada unboxing then see assemble incorrect lol.:lol I'm sorry not making fun that was kinda hard to watch him rip off the piece n break it.:slap We wait like a year for a figure just slow down take a breath n read before tearing into.

OH MY WORD. That review was what NOT TO DO.:horror I honestly feel bad for him and Thanos. Please be carefull taking off skirt armor on a 400 dollar figure take your damn time n read instruction's please. When i first started watching oh wow a new review then skip past yada yada unboxing then see assemble incorrect lol.:lol I'm sorry not making fun that was kinda hard to watch him rip off the piece n break it.:slap We wait like a year for a figure just slow down take a breath n read before tearing into.

Reminds me of the Chitauri helmet, I was being a smartass and tried to install without reading instructions. Lucky for me nothing breaks :lol

O.K then. I was about to ask if never saw him Thanos on throne before buying. I dont know how that review went bad fast. I do think this new batch look's a bit more detail on gold then 1st review's. I need rewatch i could be wrong on more paint detail on the gold parts.

Holy crap that video's hilarious. Dude would probably die if he had to assemble a military figure. "I'm so in love with this thing right now, like, figuratively not like literally." :D. These dolls are expensive; take time to read manuals or look online when in doubt.

I wonder if the reiewer will figure out the throne lights up. He looked at the batterys and said hey magnets lol. In my 5 years collecting that was worst review i've seen to date.

And that's why you take 5 minutes to read the instructions before you start man handling things.

Its hard to believe the video if had not seen it then still upload n share it.:lol I dont understand how he could not know more about the figure before getting him. It's 400 or so not a quick figure you pick up at the toystore.

Back