1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries mate :) I know the prices for this stuff really sucks in Europe. You probably have it worse off than any collector with all the VAT fees.

yeah,prices here are really depressing.with all the shipping,customs,etc. we pay a lot more than most people overseas.and coupons from sideshow are totally worthless for us here,so ordering from the us makes no sense.but,we like to suffer for our hobby :slap
No worries mate :) I know the prices for this stuff really sucks in Europe. You probably have it worse off than any collector with all the VAT fees.

My Iron Man had arrived! Really beautiful figure and you really feel the weight difference compared to any of my other figures.

People weren't wrong about the batteries though. Was a real pain in the butt with them sticking to the magnets in the head, but after a little wrangling, I finally got them in. Then I had trouble with one of the screws in the arms, it did not want to come out and I needed a different screwdriver for it to be removed. All worked out though.

Very happy with my first Iron Man. Nice to have one in the collection.

Hey guys. Where can I find this guy for a good price?

Or should I just wait for 1/4?

Hey guys. Where can I find this guy for a good price?

Or should I just wait for 1/4?

I recently purchased it online at a website called Popcultcha, its a Australian website but they had a good deal on it. but the 1/4 looks great, i would get that one if I had the funds.

I recently purchased it online at a website called Popcultcha, its a Australian website but they had a good deal on it. but the 1/4 looks great, i would get that one if I had the funds.

I just check the place, and its no longer a good deal .

How much was it ship to U.S?

I bought War machine AOU version also. shipping was $49 to Texas for both figures, My total was $468.00

That was a good deal. I can't believe i missed it, probably because i dont go on the forums often to find out. Did they hit you with customs charge?

That was a good deal. I can't believe i missed it, probably because i dont go on the forums often to find out. Did they hit you with customs charge?

Not so far, I ve been tracking it and its in Chicago, under customs. Says i will get them on Friday. Hopefully no additional charges, this is my first time buying internationally.

Not so far, I ve been tracking it and its in Chicago, under customs. Says i will get them on Friday. Hopefully no additional charges, this is my first time buying internationally.

yeah i hope so too. Custom charge sucks!

I picked up a Mark 43 from Popcultcha during their "glitch sale" too. Very glad I did. Awesome figure.
Mark 42&43.jpg

It was a 20% off sale, but they actually took 20% off twice lol. All orders were filled, which was a surprise considering how cheap some of the figures ended up going for. This was around $200US I believe.

And people are enjoying other's misfortunes and be proud of it. :monkey4

Back