1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dropped my camera in a mud puddle at a music festival last month so now all I have is a crappy phone camera

I got a some new shelf lighting but this POS camera does it no justice

Well the hype is real. Just a killer figure:
3024380c90f47c1ef90e014efbca876d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

board while waiting for RPs... so killin time w/ fotoshop!

Nice pic! It makes me think about A3. Thor seems to be the only one with any understanding of the whole galactic and infinity gauntlet thing. Wonder how they're gonna introduce those things in A3. This would be many times more shock than the Chitauri army in A1, I think Tony Stark will be in for a real doozy.

Articulation allows some great emotion in poses:

be96d7bab5aed86749931cc62092168a.jpg

How does one take a picture like that? Everytime I've tried to take a picture of a figure with my monitor in the background, the monitor shows up bright as day and the figure is so dark that I can't see anything on it.

And cool pic, Craig.

Thanks

How does one take a picture like that? Everytime I've tried to take a picture of a figure with my monitor in the background, the monitor shows up bright as day and the figure is so dark that I can't see anything on it.

Really darken the brightness down, below what your natural eye would think is "right".

The camera will pick it up better than you think, without blowing out. Putting a dim/not harsh light on the figures would also help. Don't use flash.

It's just my iPhone btw....nothing fancy.

Last edited:
Back