1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Mark 43 for $240 shipped. I never ordered from them before, but when I heard about their Halloween sale I placed the order. I was expecting them to cancel the order, but they honored it. If they lost money, at least they have a bunch of new overseas customers.

I got the Mark 43 for $240 shipped. I never ordered from them before, but when I heard about their Halloween sale I placed the order. I was expecting them to cancel the order, but they honored it. If they lost money, at least they have a bunch of new overseas customers.

have you received yours yet?

Sigh... In Canada, this costs 500. Not sure if it's worth 500. I have mk 42 and recently sold my mk 4. I think 43 looks somewhat similar to mk 7 which I have. Is 43 worth 500 eventhough it's a repaint?

Sigh... In Canada, this costs 500. Not sure if it's worth 500. I have mk 42 and recently sold my mk 4. I think 43 looks somewhat similar to mk 7 which I have. Is 43 worth 500 eventhough it's a repaint?
Yes it is worth it. The figure stand and Ultron diorama piece makes it well worth it.

Ah, I don't know if I'd pay $500, but I will say that I think the Mk XLIII is the best IM figure thus far in my opinion and also has the best base/stand. You're essentially getting roughly half of a figure with the destroyed Ultron Mk I, as though just intended to be a diorama piece, is pretty detailed as well.

I paid like 560 bucks canadian for mk43 but if ur not so sure about spending 5 bills, go on kijiji and get it 2nd hand.

I've never placed an order at sideshow feraing customs and handling fee.

Dont! Sideshow and fedex will ass rape you

find a local comic shop and see if they carry Sideshow, then ask if they can order you one, they pay like 10 bucks for shipping from SS and fedex, will save you a bit of dough

Dont! Sideshow and fedex will ass rape you

find a local comic shop and see if they carry Sideshow, then ask if they can order you one, they pay like 10 bucks for shipping from SS and fedex, will save you a bit of dough
It won't make a difference because he'll still have to pay HST in Toronto.

$500? :thud:

I wonder if Canadian collectors should instead wait for another Popcultcha sale. I'm sure, even with possible customs charges, it'd be a lot less than $500.

just our dollar right now, plus SS and Hot toys keep upping their prices, im kind of surprised any canadian is still collecting, when the dollar evens out and you try and sell it will be at a loss :lol

Back