1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long does it usually take for the wait list period to end on Sideshow? I didn't join the wait list for the EX until May 21. I've assumed it won't convert, but thought I would know by now.

I don't know for sure, but I think the wait list has lasted over a year for certain figures.

I have a bunch of battle damaged parts from the Mark 5, 6 & 7, I might do something like this for the living room floor of my display

13.jpg

Set'd up this bad boy today. I had received it a while ago but wasn't sure to keep it or go for the 45 since I only want one Iron Man from this movie. I am really impressed and glad I decide to keep it.
a371a543ec0eea18cd825da448d378fd.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Set'd up this bad boy today. I had received it a while ago but wasn't sure to keep it or go for the 45 since I only want one Iron Man from this movie. I am really impressed and glad I decide to keep it.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Sweet pic! He looks great with the poster in the background!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Very nice! Looks great!! :rock

Thanks to all of you buddies. By any chance anyone knows if there are more pictures of the other avengers in this Warholish style?.

Best regards to everyone.

it says in the instructions that the ankle joints are supposed to extend slightly for more range of motion

I've pulled on those things as hard as I can without breaking the thing and they won't budge

is there some sort of trick to this?

Starting to get the crazy idea to cancel this and see if sideshow will let me transfer the monies I've paid for it so far over to the 1/4 43. I'm nuts right?

Back