1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh okay I thought it might be defect. Thanks.

yeah, mine comes off very easily and most of the reviews I've watched mention it as well

I noticed that it's almost like they put chalk or graphite type stuff on the ball joint that makes the head pop off easier

I rubbed mine down with a bit of rubbing alcohol and it has a bit better grip now

Yes great pic pro_design1!!!

I was thinking of doing the same teamup (since I like the Thor armor arms slightly better) and the group looks great!

Thanks for posting!

Here's the repulsor blast I made for the Mk. 43.

CSPO8dX.jpg

BNZExvo.jpg

fguikYt.jpg

Jo5dRjA.jpg

xMjZiSY.jpg

40cDqzp.jpg

iub2bqU.jpg

Yes great pic pro_design1!!!

I was thinking of doing the same teamup (since I like the Thor armor arms slightly better) and the group looks great!

Thanks for posting!

Awesome photos everyone!! :rock

Love this pic!! :clap :clap

thx guys (and gals) :rotfl (never gonna let that one go! hahaha)

great pix everyone!!!! :clap

here's a better group shot....

Anyone have a problem with the shoulder plate coming off. I was replacing the forearm piece and off popped the shoulder. Any idea how to fix this?

IM.jpg

Nope, you broke it. You should probably just douse it in lighter fluid and burn it.

Jk. I dunno.

Brutal Nuka :lol

Naw it really does look like you broke it, I think that square piece supposed to fit snug in the shoulder. You can try sanding it and super glueing but idk if that would be sturdy enough

Brutal Nuka :lol

Naw it really does look like you broke it, I think that square piece supposed to fit snug in the shoulder. You can try sanding it and super glueing but idk if that would be sturdy enough

Yeah, I've looked at it up close and the end of the metal peg from the red shoulder piece broke off. Pretty frustrating that something that costs $350 can break so easy.

Super glue should work though. As it is now it's holding just with friction and pressure so long as I don't move it.

I hate it when any of my figs get damaged

even in the slightest way

even if it's not noticeable just the knowledge that it's broken nags at me

I feel your pain

On the IM3 Mark 42 the shoulder pad was designed to swap out with the battle damaged shoulder, so that would explain why it can detach. I think that square block is supposed to stay on the other part tho, they use really cheap glue.

Looks like an easy fix to me...but I would use a two-part epoxy cause it's a little more reversible. If you use superglue, do it with a light hand.

Back