1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is hard to tell one of your kids not that you love another one more, just they are less interesting right now...

IMG_2947s.jpg

Is that a table you have your HOA set on? Looks fantastic!

Yes...it is temporary...just waiting to get a small ikea case to go under it...also give me room for a few HP HOA's and Mark III construction

Basically I got excited for all the AOU figures I ordered. They took awhile and mark 43 comes tomorrow. The weight kinda killed me and I ended up catching up on all the figures I passed on. I was just too starved for figures. The last one I bought was a loose Alfred and the one before that was bane. In the past month I got banner, 3 chitauri, loose tony armory, star lord, winter solider, dw Loki, and th or, last stand wolverine, and the mandarin. Still got cap, hulk, and bat signal set coming. The weird thing is I got a good job and I can somehow afford them.

Got mine today, special delivery at work!!! Time to update the sig and remove IM XLIII...

Attachments

• 20150525_133931.jpg
    20150525_133931.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Awesome! So jealous of all you getting these and mine hasn't even shipped!

Sorry to hear. Where did you order it from? If it's from SS and it's showing "Processed" on your Order History, then I'm sure it'll be shipped out soon.

Do they come delivered in that HotToys branded box alone? Or is it placed within another box? Feel weird receiving a package at work with its contents advertised all over the box.

Back