1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've no idea how good you have it. But on the other hand, the grass is always greener.

True on both accounts. I've lived everywhere from Midwest (Michigan, Indiana and Illinois) to east coast (North Carolina on the coast) to gulf coast (Tampa) and west coast (LA and San Diego) in the USA (a couple 45 day deployment to Hawaii) and. As well as Ireland( county kildare) to Italy (Rome) and Japan (stationed there for about two years)(and I've lived other places stateside as well) and about 2 years on an aircraft carrier (a couple of different times to equal that amount) and a few deployments to Middle East and Afghanistan. Not to count probably another 100 countries for short film or work type jobs. They all have great things to see and do I've found. I do miss the ocean the most and San Diego weather is the best I've found anywhere. Less then an hour drive (if you get really lucky and miss traffic lol) you could go to the ocean and surf in 75f or up the mountains and snow board.

True on both accounts. I've lived everywhere from Midwest (Michigan, Indiana and Illinois) to east coast (North Carolina on the coast) to gulf coast (Tampa) and west coast (LA and San Diego) in the USA (a couple 45 day deployment to Hawaii) and. As well as Ireland( county kildare) to Italy (Rome) and Japan (stationed there for about two years)(and I've lived other places stateside as well) and about 2 years on an aircraft carrier (a couple of different times to equal that amount) and a few deployments to Middle East and Afghanistan. Not to count probably another 100 countries for short film or work type jobs. They all have great things to see and do I've found. I do miss the ocean the most and San Diego weather is the best I've found anywhere. Less then an hour drive (if you get really lucky and miss traffic lol) you could go to the ocean and surf in 75f or up the mountains and snow board.

Hey Hey :yess:........You must have been at the Curragh Military base was it?

Back