1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That wasn't the picture I was thinking about, but looking at the Lego image......it's close just add extremis styled eyes. Mark 45.

Agreed. So what was the original picture that guy was talking about? Any new info on 45

I worked at Stan Winston and legacy. Feel free to look at the credits.

I have . . . you still haven't stated your name.

Which one is yours?

59163933.jpg

The glut of suits in the film was a plot point. A pretty big one.

And it's pretty obvious you're still missing my original point.

But . . . yeah -- shiny suits for the kids.

Yeah.

What was your job at Legacyefx again?

:rolleyes2
___

I have . . . you still haven't stated your name.

Which one is yours?

View attachment 166265

And it's pretty obvious you're still missing my original point.

But . . . yeah -- shiny suits for the kids.

Yeah.

What was your job at Legacyefx again?

:rolleyes2
___

I got your point. I just think it's wrong. As I stated and can easily be demonstrated by the toys produced for movies, and huge amounts of them having nothing to actually do with the movie, there is no need for pressure to add additional characters or designs to a film so they can make more toys. Most kids could care less if the toy is exact, or even in the movie. And most adults don't collect, and most companies don't produce, every single character from a film. So again, no need to cram things in unless the director or producer does it for their own reasons. Not becuase some company big wig wants it. It's just not needed.

As for my name and the credits...first, you never asked. You said you where going to check. Second, I'm not completly sure but I don't think it's broken down to every person at every sub company. Never paid attention. As I don't much care about having a name in the credits that no one watches.

As for what I did at Stan Winston studios and legacy...it's not like you are really asking. Doesn't matter what I say. If you really want to know ask and I'll tell you. But if you are just looking to make jokes to distract from the fact your theory about toys is crap then please, feel free to be completly unoriginal with the Brian Williams gag. It's not like that has not been done by thousands of people, but I'm sure you thought it was uber funny and original.

If you can't support your argument and are worried you will look silly it's easy to attack the other person.

Just to jump on this as someone who works on films, not everyone gets their name in the credits so it's not exactly the epitome of disapproval that you are making it out to be. I've never had my name in credits but I certainly have the receipts of pay to show I worked on them.

Motuxmen - on a serious note I'm interested to know what you did at Stan Winston Studios & especially on the Iron Man movies?

I got your point. I just think it's wrong. As I stated and can easily be demonstrated by the toys produced for movies, and huge amounts of them having nothing to actually do with the movie, there is no need for pressure to add additional characters or designs to a film so they can make more toys. Most kids could care less if the toy is exact, or even in the movie. And most adults don't collect, and most companies don't produce, every single character from a film. So again, no need to cram things in unless the director or producer does it for their own reasons. Not becuase some company big wig wants it. It's just not needed.

As for my name and the credits...first, you never asked. You said you where going to check. Second, I'm not completly sure but I don't think it's broken down to every person at every sub company. Never paid attention. As I don't much care about having a name in the credits that no one watches.

As for what I did at Stan Winston studios and legacy...it's not like you are really asking. Doesn't matter what I say. If you really want to know ask and I'll tell you. But if you are just looking to make jokes to distract from the fact your theory about toys is crap then please, feel free to be completly unoriginal with the Brian Williams gag. It's not like that has not been done by thousands of people, but I'm sure you thought it was uber funny and original.

If you can't support your argument and are worried you will look silly it's easy to attack the other person.

Motuxmen - on a serious note I'm interested to know what you did at Stan Winston Studios & especially on the Iron Man movies?

Motuxmen, I mean no offense cause I actually agree with your points many times.
But seeing as I also find your name whenever there's a huge huge argument, I also see you many times claim you have done this, or worked for sideshow, etc. so I am also curious of your background.
Also, its hard for me to comprehend your answer...I don't really care about my name on the credits, so I don't know...that makes it look like an answer of "I can't prove it". If you have any validity to your claim, surely you would at least know of one where you are credited.

As for your response "As for what I did at Stan Winston studios and legacy...it's not like you are really asking. Doesn't matter what I say. If you really want to know ask and I'll tell you."...He did did ask, cause he really wants to see if its true., and your answer seems like a runaround.

Please don't take this as a disrespect on my part, cause I do see that you are very knowledgeable...perhaps too knowledgeable that it sometimes seems farfetched and that is why your background has been questioned several times.
So I am also curious...not in general...but can you name some specifics you have done, and Name some specifics to where you are credited?

Arguments over whether toys are made because they put more suits into a movie or more suits into a movie so they can make toys. What difference does it make? They've been making bull**** versions of characters for years. Arctic assault Batman, Spidey on a motorcycle, countless others. It doesn't make a lick of difference... They will fluff out a toyline without any help from the movie folks.

Back