1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get this one locked down but I'm afraid if I order the reg it might affect whether or not I get a conversion on the Ex.

I want to get this one locked down but I'm afraid if I order the reg it might affect whether or not I get a conversion on the Ex.

You're on the WL, right? Did you get an e-mail from Sideshow telling you that it's been canceled? If so, that's a scare tactic to get you to opt for the regular. I'd hold off and wait for a bit.

Yeah I'm on the list. I'm sure I'll convert but you know how it is. I'm just not comfortable until I have an order in. There's alway the fear I'll miss out entirely.

Yeah I'm on the list. I'm sure I'll convert but you know how it is. I'm just not comfortable until I have an order in. There's alway the fear I'll miss out entirely.

I doubt the regular will start selling fast until the EX is officially "Sold Out" ... as long as the wait-list option is there for the EX most people will take their chances with that.

I'm trying to PO this guy, but I don't know who accepts full payment in advance instead of deposits.

I'm almost certain that nobody takes full payments in advance...or at least it's very rare. Most charge once the item is shipped out. Protects everyone doing it that way.

I'm trying to PO this guy, but I don't know who accepts full payment in advance instead of deposits.

Lots of places would I think. You could also buy gift card so the funds are paid and then have your choice of places. I will stress do not ever preorder thru ebay. It's just not worth the risk. After 30 days ebay won't cover you. Doesn't matter what the seller says. Just a tip.

Nearly about to finally pull the trigger on this guy ... but I keep second guessing myself because of the coloring of the quad section of the legs. It's a bit of a jumbled mess of red, gold and gray ...whereas the 1/4 scale version is a lot more defined and just red and gold.

I wonder if they clean this up by the time the figure is finally released in 7 or so months.

I can't do that. I'll never be able to just not touch the money.

Well there's you problem....

If you really can't do it, then preorder from someone that accepts paypal and then load the money into you paypal account. Or buy a paypal gift card. Or a visa gift card. And put it aside in a drawer

Well there's you problem....

If you really can't do it, then preorder from someone that accepts paypal and then load the money into you paypal account. Or buy a paypal gift card. Or a visa gift card. And put it aside in a drawer

I used to that.... very handy

I just hide mine away in an esavers account; be it if i have 100% of the money already like with Python and Silver Centurion or if I am saving each month like with this one... either way I am covered and the money is safe as I just forget about it till its time.

Back