1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is beginning to sound a lot like...

ratraceposter.jpg

Im just going to decide on the promo figure on the spot... if I happen to not be able to get to the Internet or I am asleep at the time then I'm not going to worry about it... How long after it went up was the Promo for Cap released? Was it like Python a couple of weeks later or the usual months?

I doubt it willnbe a BD Mk43, I imagine if the 45 is the end of the movie armour that will possibly get the BD treatment. Wasnt the Ex Promo for Avengers the Mk6?

To be honest although I like diecast, you can't really tell you've got a partly metal figure unless you handle it so I'd say it's probably not worth spending extra on if there's a plastic option..., I just like the idea of metal being used on Iron Man I guess. :) Have you thought about looking at the new version of the mark III suit? That is a real beauty & well worth considering if your looking for no version in particular..., it's diecast too. I'd say the mark 43 is worthy of consideration though, the base is very cool & it made the decision to preorder it all the more easier for me, I collect Iron Man figures though so they all appeal really. :)

The MK III is very cool, but just doesn't have the allure for me to make it the one Iron Man. I guess it makes sense that Die Cast is more of a personal "I know it's metal" over it actually looking too much different than its plastic counterparts.

I don't envy your collecting Iron Man armors...that'd put me in the poor house if those were my collecting drug of choice :lol

if this is to be ur ONLY iron man, then Id say this is the one to get :)

personally, its my favorite, appearance-wise so far... & we all know how big & impactful everyone in this movie will be, ESPECIALLY iron man!

just my 2 cents to try to help u out

Yeah, this one jumped out at me, and I like the slight amount of damage done to it as well. I also like the addition of the open faceplate that shows Stark as well, as that's always a nice option to have.

I think it's just Civil War that's nagging at me. Since that's the Cap I'm going to pick up, I just can't help but think there'll probably be a nice Iron Man to go along with him...but this one...and the base. :gah:

I'm just driving myself around in circles :lol

The MK III is very cool, but just doesn't have the allure for me to make it the one Iron Man.

I have that one on PO as my "classic" suit in the collection, plus I just loved the first IM movie. I am being really strict with myself when it comes to IM figures now as that and the 43 will bring me up to 4, if the 45 'speaks' to me (which I bet it will) that will be 5 and thats before even contemplating more films or die cast versions of older suits (a good Avengers version Mk6 would be epic, and I would like a Mk7)

Yeah, this one jumped out at me, and I like the slight amount of damage done to it as well. I also like the addition of the open faceplate that shows Stark as well, as that's always a nice option to have.

I think it's just Civil War that's nagging at me. Since that's the Cap I'm going to pick up, I just can't help but think there'll probably be a nice Iron Man to go along with him...but this one...and the base. :gah:

I'm just driving myself around in circles :lol

Well if you like this one enough then why not cover your bases and pick it up... its an Iron Man, from an Avengers film, so at the least you will be guaranteed to get your money back so if you prefered Civil War IM you could trade up.

Well if you like this one enough then why not cover your bases and pick it up... its an Iron Man, from an Avengers film, so at the least you will be guaranteed to get your money back so if you prefered Civil War IM you could trade up.

That was mentioned before too...I know Iron Man sells well, which is why he's constantly being put out there in new versions, though I guess I haven't really paid much attention after the fact. I'm guessing they always sell out, eh? I guess that would make selling it after the fact -- if it was something that needed to be done -- a bit easier.

I want this figure but I think I'm fine with waiting until there's a discount and or coupon for it a la Iron Patriot. Anyone think that would be likely to happen? Or will it sell so well that they won't need to drop the price.

I want this figure but I think I'm fine with waiting until there's a discount and or coupon for it a la Iron Patriot. Anyone think that would be likely to happen? Or will it sell so well that they won't need to drop the price.

Honestly, it may sell out but u could wait and then if it does jump on the wait list immediately

I don't think that'll happen. I'm pretty sure that this is the main suit that's going to be worn in the movie, so it's going to be popular.

Back