1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSD0 - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Reveal + PO Next Week)

Oh wow, same figure repainted.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSD0 - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Reveal + PO Next Week)

The mark 43 is a straight repaint because that's how it's done in the movie, not a design choice by hot toys.

And since it is basically the same body as a 42 why anyone would expect it to be a different material then the 42 is beyond me. Did you think Midas would get a new sculpt and tooling even though it's just a different color way of the Mk vii?

As for hulkbuster...no way will it have a removable armor feature. Even if it could be done where it didn't cause loads of logistical issues, it would cost 2k. Or more. Just not going to happen. If they didn't do an armor where a person could come out, (mk1 or iron monger) or even a suit that could be taken off (batman and Bruce Wayne) no reason to expect them to engineer a much larger, more complex, more expensive HB to do those things.

Fyi-anyone want to know why it's just a repaint in the film? It's a bit of a spoiler but nothing huge....I don't want to say anything if people would rather wait

Are you even (legally) allowed to say why? I'm certainly curious, but at the same time, I've read too many spoilery rumors and would rather be surprised by things when I do see the movie. I just hope it isn't something like Dummy switched the colors when rebuilding the Mark 42. :)

Can we expect a Mark 45 beyond Hulk Buster? Like the VII in Avengers, or will the 43 be it?

I wouldn't put it last them to add another suit in the mix, it's all about the potential for maximising merchandising after all, not that I'm complaining. :)

Knowing tony, i would be surprised if he does not have another cool piece of hardware in his armor closet

I'd be shocked - SHOCKED - if we don't get a third armor, something we haven't already seen, probably for the final battle.

Could we see the new superior ironman suit in future marvel movies? I actually think it's a possibility.

I'd be shocked - SHOCKED - if we don't get a third armor, something we haven't already seen, probably for the final battle.

& that'll get trashed too so there will be a need for a mark 46 in either the Captain America or Iron Man 4 film (which ever comes first..., & if there is a Iron Man 4). :)

The mark 43 is a straight repaint because that's how it's done in the movie, not a design choice by hot toys.

And since it is basically the same body as a 42 why anyone would expect it to be a different material then the 42 is beyond me. Did you think Midas would get a new sculpt and tooling even though it's just a different color way of the Mk vii?

As for hulkbuster...no way will it have a removable armor feature. Even if it could be done where it didn't cause loads of logistical issues, it would cost 2k. Or more. Just not going to happen. If they didn't do an armor where a person could come out, (mk1 or iron monger) or even a suit that could be taken off (batman and Bruce Wayne) no reason to expect them to engineer a much larger, more complex, more expensive HB to do those things.

Fyi-anyone want to know why it's just a repaint in the film? It's a bit of a spoiler but nothing huge....I don't want to say anything if people would rather wait

SPOIL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you fricking kidding? Do tell! Just put it in a spoiler tag for those that would rather not know.

Mark 43 is the only AoU figure I know for sure I want. I just pray it's not a movie promo that I can't get because I live in Canada.

my thoughts exactly ever since the 43 was revealed..... there will be 3 :lol

I'll probably get this one even though I have the Mark XLII and this is just a repaint. The suit looks really cool to me and the base is amazing. Hopefully its similarly priced to the Mark XLII or below.

Mark 43 is the only AoU figure I know for sure I want. I just pray it's not a movie promo that I can't get because I live in Canada.

Same boat for me! It would suck to have to track this down on the after market. The more I think about it, the more I think it's going to be a movie promo

I'll probably get this one even though I have the Mark XLII and this is just a repaint. The suit looks really cool to me and the base is amazing. Hopefully its similarly priced to the Mark XLII or below.

Yes... below :lol

Unfortunately, I foresee an Avengers tax of $25 or so. :lol

:lol I was trying to be optimistic with the "or below" comment. I fully expect it to cost at least the amount of the Mark XLII. The base will probably hike up the price though unfortunately. I wonder if its possible we could get this figure shortly after the theatrical release of Age of Ultron. If the reveal and possibly pre-order goes up this week I could almost see getting it fairly soon since it is just a repaint. The base is the main new addition.

It's up!

The extremely-anticipated, Avengers: Age of Ultron, is only a few months away! Our favorite superhero team is assembled again when Tony Stark’s peacekeeping program goes awry and it is up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans...

To get fans ready for this super exciting film, Hot Toys is thrilled to jump start the Avengers: Age of Ultron collectible series by presenting the 1/6th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure! It is also the newest addition to our MMS Diecast Series which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the blockbuster.

The movie-accurate Mark XLIII Collectible Figure is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark/Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron, featuring a newly painted Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, metallic red, gold and silver armor with weathered effects, LED light-up functions, and a specially designed diorama base with a damaged Ultron Mark I. A special edition will be available for selected markets which includes a LED lighted battle damaged helmet as bonus accessory.

Pre-order this amazing collectible figure to kick-off your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection!

10373152_10152476050637344_3394143727504817186_o.jpg

10384446_10152476050402344_1006291924097145506_n.jpg

10506942_10152476051017344_7554038661784468586_o.jpg

:lol I was trying to be optimistic with the "or below" comment. I fully expect it to cost at least the amount of the Mark XLII. The base will probably hike up the price though unfortunately. I wonder if its possible we could get this figure shortly after the theatrical release of Age of Ultron. If the reveal and possibly pre-order goes up this week I could almost see getting it fairly soon since it is just a repaint. The base is the main new addition.

Yeah, the base is supposed to make up for the lack of BD. Plus Avengers, so tax. :lol

It's up!

The extremely-anticipated, Avengers: Age of Ultron, is only a few months away! Our favorite superhero team is assembled again when Tony Stark’s peacekeeping program goes awry and it is up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans...

To get fans ready for this super exciting film, Hot Toys is thrilled to jump start the Avengers: Age of Ultron collectible series by presenting the 1/6th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure! It is also the newest addition to our MMS Diecast Series which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the blockbuster.

The movie-accurate Mark XLIII Collectible Figure is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark/Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron, featuring a newly painted Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, metallic red, gold and silver armor with weathered effects, LED light-up functions, and a specially designed diorama base with a damaged Ultron Mark I. A special edition will be available for selected markets which includes a LED lighted battle damaged helmet as bonus accessory.

Pre-order this amazing collectible figure to kick-off your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection!

Damn, that does look nice.

it's up!

The extremely-anticipated, avengers: Age of ultron, is only a few months away! Our favorite superhero team is assembled again when tony stark’s peacekeeping program goes awry and it is up to the avengers to stop the villainous ultron from enacting his terrible plans...

To get fans ready for this super exciting film, hot toys is thrilled to jump start the avengers: Age of ultron collectible series by presenting the 1/6th scale mark xliii collectible figure! It is also the newest addition to our mms diecast series which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the blockbuster.

The movie-accurate mark xliii collectible figure is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of robert downey jr as tony stark/mark xliii in avengers: Age of ultron, featuring a newly painted tony stark helmeted head sculpt, metallic red, gold and silver armor with weathered effects, led light-up functions, and a specially designed diorama base with a damaged ultron mark i. A special edition will be available for selected markets which includes a led lighted battle damaged helmet as bonus accessory.

Pre-order this amazing collectible figure to kick-off your avengers: Age of ultron collection!

sooooo boughttttttt

Back