1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this one more than I thought I would. I got the reissue at least partly out of completion compulsion but he still holds up well against the newer armors.

Is there any reason why the original Mk 43 should be avoided, and that I just should get the reissue?

I got this figure primarily to be compatible with the Hulkbuster, but the detailing is, as always, amazing from HT. I am getting a big Jack Kirby feel from this particular armor design. Really enjoying this one!

I have not been able to wire him up for lighting, but this is how I plan on displaying my Mark 43 for now

IMG_0941.JPG

IMG_0943.JPG

@ Red Wolf, I use Soap Reactors. I was hoping to swap out the connections for the War Machine in my display, but he's a great counterpoint to the 43, so I will just wire him up as well

@ Red Wolf, I use Soap Reactors. I was hoping to swap out the connections for the War Machine in my display, but he's a great counterpoint to the 43, so I will just wire him up as well

Ok great! I want to possibly do that, but I dont know if I want to tear down my display to do so. Appreciate the reply.

I have a quick question, i have the first issue of the mark 43 (got it on Sideshow) when it came out in 2016. My question is will this figure fit inside the hulkbuster or is that feature limited to the newer mark 43 release?

I have a quick question, i have the first issue of the mark 43 (got it on Sideshow) when it came out in 2016. My question is will this figure fit inside the hulkbuster or is that feature limited to the newer mark 43 release?

The First and Reissue Mark 43's are the same figure. So Yes.

So the light isn't working on one of my arms. Anyone with any fixes? Also, I got a faceplate with a missing magnet. Anyone know where to get one? Any website for parts?

So the light isn't working on one of my arms. Anyone with any fixes? Also, I got a faceplate with a missing magnet. Anyone know where to get one? Any website for parts?

I get magnets from here
https://www.kjmagnetics.com/products.asp?cat=11&perpage=5

They have about every size and thickness, measure what space it needs to fit in and find something close. With the thin ones you can cut or break them smaller fairly easily. I modified the Iron Patriot with some from that site

H8Nh5N7.jpg

Back