1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

Q2-Q3 2015 release in Hong Kong. Hopefully end of the year 2015 in the US, if not then early 2016. :gah:

Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

Bought but looks even more bobble headed than Police Shootout T-800.

How could they leave out saw blades?

Bought but looks even more bobble headed than Police Shootout T-800.

How could they leave out saw blades?

Re: Hot Toys Comando John Matrix figure

New pic of the head sculpt.

sR0DxHg.jpg

I had to zoom in on this pic to make sure it wasn't a real pic of Arnold photoshopped on.

The M60 should be included as it's pretty iconic, but I don't mind as I will be doing the post-suit up pose for this guy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417420704.735424.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Comando John Matrix figure

I had to zoom in on this pic to make sure it wasn't a real pic of Arnold photoshopped on.

The M60 should be included as it's pretty iconic, but I don't mind as I will be doing the post-suit up pose for this guy.

View attachment 149152

Yeah, the M60 should be included...or maybe they thought that's Rambo's gun, which is true, so they didn't include it.

Am I the only one that's kind of impressed by how intricate his hair looks? It actually looks like, well, hair.

Last edited:
Looks like a reworked MMS 136 damaged T-800 head.. with rubber arms. :monkey4

Not interested - but power to those that want this.

DSC07221.jpg

Wow really? They look nothing alike also those were done by Yulli this one is done by the Marty Mcfly/Joe Colton guy, so that should make A-Dev happy since its a different person having a different take on the sculpt.

1780945_10152450359847344_5412713940409424935_o.jpg

A day over two years since this figure won Hot Toys Schwarzenegger figure poll!!Im absolutely delighted to see this!I wonder if the Gentleman who built that superb custom is still on the boards and what he thinks about it?

Wow really? They look nothing alike also those were done by Yulli this one is done by the Marty Mcfly/Joe Colton guy, so that should make A-Dev happy since its a different person having a different take on the sculpt.
Ehh.. I wasn't exactly preaching the gospel from my soap box or anything - just making a quick observation. :lol

If anything - as EVILFACE kinda touched on, it's got that MMS238 vibe actually.. & anyway - he's supposed to have more of a closer to the skin haircut, as opposed to the 'burnt & quasi-spiked' Terminator hair-do. :huh

The hair looks fine to me:

Commando-Matrix-Firing_Rocket_Launcher.png

Keep in mind that, at the end of the day, this is still completely sculpted. If you compare his hair to the DX 13 or MMS 238 promo pics, the level of detail is pretty impressive, and it's kind of ridiculous just how fine all of the hairs look for being totally sculpted.

If you say so. :lol

One thing's for sure - for EVERY HT Arnold so far, the face proportions are always wrong.

More elongation & less width. :lecture

Back