1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this has made my day... Never set out to have so many Arnold's in my collection but the guy is a legend...

This, I like a lot. It's not every bodies favorite Arnie flick, but I love it. This is a must have figure.

Will there be a Rae Dawn Chong or Alyssa Milano companion piece to go along with him?
How about a Bennett figure too?
Or even Sully?

Also - why no M60? Love that gun!

attachment.php

Yeah I was disappointed when I saw it wasn't in there.

DREAMS DO COME TRUE:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy

This is my most wanted figure period:thud:

:exactly: :goodpost:

I'm still shocked over this. I might have to get two. The suited up Matrix, and the Let's Pawhty Matrix.

If the arms on this photo were not Photoshopped, then this would have the most natural-looking bent elbow on any seamless figure.

10734178_10152450359242344_3023774916481227098_n.jpg

Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

This is so niche and so out of left field that it may be my favorite Hot Toys figure yet. If someone asked you to describe action movies in the 80's I'd show them this. One man army, check. Arnold in his prime, check. Kidnapped family member, check. Cool hero name, check. Giant gun fight where the hero kills everyone, check. Cheesy villain, check. And last but not least, tons of awesome one liners, check.

Why are people pissed this ismt Dutch? They already did Dutch not too many years ago and it's not that bad a figure to this day. This character never had a figure.

Why are people pissed this ismt Dutch? They already did Dutch not too many years ago and it's not that bad a figure to this day. This character never had a figure.

Maybe its the same people that want a better batman than the Armory Batman or want a new Iron Man :huh best not to wrap your brain around it, it will just give you a headache :lol

If you say so. :lol

One thing's for sure - for EVERY HT Arnold so far, the face proportions are always wrong.

More elongation & less width. :lecture

Yeah, I agree with that.

Is this the first Arnie NOT sculpted by Yulli?

I think so. Surprising really because it looks very in line with her recent sculpts, especially considering it has in common the aforementioned wide face. I wanna see a full profile shot of this to see if it has certain other flaws in common.

You've been gone for a while and I was waiting on your bobble head response :lol would a Chris Redfield body please you? I'll go with what A-Dev says though, cause he seems to be the Arnold expert around these parts.

Well, an Arnold hair expert anyway. If I could sculpt I would absolutely nail his hairstyle on any figure, I fully believe that much. :lol

Back