1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes . Conan would be a grail piece for me. But I think I'll get this guy. 80s action movie figures are my weakness.

Yes! My all time favorite Schwarzenegger movie. This was unexpected, but very welcome.

I know I'm most likely in the minority on this, but I would have preferred an actual joint at the elbows. I have seen too many problems with the rubber arms, not to mention how it hinders articulation.

GAAAAAWWWWWD DAMN!!! just finished watching Walkind Dead (bummed at the outcome) and came across this!!! def getting it!!:yess:

I love this movie, and, eventually, I'd like to have some representation of Schwarzenegger in my collection, but, overall, this isn't something that interests me too much. With that being said, some times, it's just cool to see something somewhat obscure (not really obscure, but against the grain, maybe?), and unexpected; it's sort of like a throwback to the Hot Toys of old, if you will.

Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

LET SOME STEAM OUT BENNETT !! Oh my god !! Everytime I try to get out , they pull me back in . God dam hot toys !!!

Re: Hot Toys Comando John Matrix figure

Keep them coming, would be nice to see Dutch next, and I personally would love to see a Ben Richards figure by HT from that prison break scene in The Running Man, but I highly doubt this will ever happen.

Let's get the comparison shots in. This and the recent Arnold headscuplts. This could be my first Arnold. Somehow I couldn't see the resemblance in the previous attempts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great figure..Came out of nowhere..did not expect it, but I have to own it. A Bennett or Jenny ( Allysa Milano) figure with a blue jump suit would be awesome for this line :lol

Will they do a Col Matrix outfit later on with a tight green shirt and tan pants :lol

Great figure..Came out of nowhere..did not expect it, but I have to own it. A Bennett or Jenny ( Allysa Milano) figure with a blue jump suit would be awesome for this line :lol

Will they do a Col Matrix outfit later on with a tight green shirt and tan pants :lol

:lol. As a young kid, nothing better than seeing stuff being blown up by Arnold and watching Alyssa Milano as well.

Back