1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I like that more than the new style since the new one is just too overloaded for one picture.
I clearly prefer pictures like the one above!

Can someone combine the two threads, thanks AI for always making these threads. My fav time as a collector is reveal night. LOVE IT....

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

I dropped my pencils just to ask you for your thoughts on the headsculpt, A-dev. :)

On a sidenote. if HT sells this new body as a TrueType I'm sure they'll rake in a lot of $$$.

Always love new headsculpt and body options for Arnold so I hope the body is released on it's own aswell.

I think the likeness on this one is probably their best to date. Beats even the DX13. Knowing me I'll probably find stuff wrong with it but I don't wanna dive right into that kind of stuff.

So it does come with this?

What are they? Is that what he sets his claymores off with?
tumblr_n8edcfqz8Q1qaa8d1o2_500.gif

Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

:thud: THEY DID IT!

I can't believe it...

It's been a great couple of months for out of left field releases...

LET OFF SOME STEAM BENNETT

i haven't been this excited for a 1/6 figure in...ever

Remember when I said I was going to buy you last?......I lied!!! Looks good but where the **** is my Batman Returns and Ripley!!!!

Not a real fan of the movie, but this looks like hell of an one man army of a figure. :O

I am sure a Dutch 2.0 won't be too far behind!
]

whaaatt you mean you dont like Mindless movie action pack with a load of arsenal and Weapon grocery store.... :drooll:

Looks good, but it's not something i'd pay a premium for. Still waiting for a Conan figure :(

Back