1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

I would love to get this. Easily one of my favorite 80's action flicks and one of Arnold's most quotable. But the only thing I can see when I look at this is his arms tearing at the elbows after a year.

**** yeah!!!

So excited! This is a must have for me. This, Predator and T1 were Arnold's best work of the 80's:panic:

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

I had similar thoughts about the prospect of a Commando figure, no particular attachment to the movie but after seeing pics....

I know the feeling. I must say the figure looks great. If the price is low enough I could be swayed to change my mind to a maybe, for some reason I could see this being a figure that sits for a while and gets discounted later is my main hesitation.

Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

incoming!!!

“I eat green berets for breakfast and right now I'm very hungry.”

cant get enuff of arnie

Re: Hot Toys Comando John Matrix figure

New pic of the body

NDiZHuS.jpg

Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

Not a real fan of the movie, but this looks like hell of an one man army of a figure. :O

I am sure a Dutch 2.0 won't be too far behind!
Just look at this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417412956.805046.jpg

No please Hot toys! Please stop making figures that weren't at the top of my priority list so tempting :panic:

Re: Hot Toys Comando John Matrix figure

Will def try the ICONIC Movie PROMO Shot

Let off some steam Bennett!

Will try all of this

Guess we do need the M-60, I can get one I guess, but still should have come with it.

Hot Toys did a DOUBLE PUNCH to my wallet

I forgot how raw this film was.

Bravo Hot Toys~

Also interesting that they've gone back to they're old accessory layout on their homepage but not on Facebook.

PD14174120537Q7.jpg

Back