1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to have this in my collection. Sucks that as a loyal day one preorder I get nothing special while people who wait a few months after it's released will get extra rewards points, free shipping and pay less as well. Kind of a kick in the teeth.

I'm cancelling my PO for this- as huge as a TDK fan I am too much coming out in next three months that I want more. I have to say this set looks like instant shelf warmer now and I will get it at big discount later if I can

I'm really excited about this set, and the Arkham Batman now that they've made those tweaks. Good year for Hot Toys with Batman Returns ending the year for me!

I am still excited to get this set, not day one though, I need 20% off and double rewards. If the main character Batman and Bruce Wayne it the double rewards category I guess it is safe to say they will too. It's just a matter of time.

I think the overall value of this set is pretty good even if it isn't discounted. Two figures plus the Bat Signal seem more than worth the price to me.

I really want the bat signal. Not sure about the figures yet... So much stuff already to order(Ed)

Releasing Tonight

11329781_889590464412616_8199558320310792275_n.jpg

I am still excited to get this set, not day one though, I need 20% off and double rewards. If the main character Batman and Bruce Wayne it the double rewards category I guess it is safe to say they will too. It's just a matter of time.

Yep I'm totally with you here. Probably around Spooktacular. Or maybe I can win it in a contest. Lol.

I wish they had a set with just Gordon and the bat signal, I have zero interest in Blake.

I ordered the armory the other day at 50% off so maybe I'll luck out with the same deal on this later down the line.

Back