1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone know whether the bat-signal actually projects a bat-signal on an opposing wall?

sure it does!

L1010553%u00252B%u0025252822%u00252529.JPG
L1010553%u00252B%u0025252823%u00252529.JPG

Hercules, hero of song and story.
Hercules, winner of ancient glory.
Fighting for the right,
Fighting with his might,
With the strength of ten, ordinary men.

Hercules, people are safe when near him.
Hercules, only the evil fear him.
Softness in his eyes,
Iron in his thighs,
Virtue in his heart,
Fire in every part,
Of the Mighty Hercules.

If they were smart, they'd make the Bat symbol removable, so you could install the plastic overlays that come with DX08 and DX09.

That would be really cool, good idea. The signal was pretty big in the Burton films though, I doubt Hot Toys would do them justice. Just look at this signal, it's undersized. The biggest distraction is the control panel button. Gordon would have to get on his knees to press that thing. :lol

I hope this signal set and the Returns Batman/Bruce Wayne set aren't the last of the "older" Burton and Nolan Batman films before Batman V. Superman hits. I'd still like to see these collectibles before the well dries up.

- Ducard/Liam Neeson Ra's Al Ghul
- a nicely detailed Ninja Bale Bruce Wayne

- '89 Batman armory/vault and Batcave Bruce
- Museum/Mob Joker

- Penguin
- Catwoman

-1/4 QS Batman Returns Keaton Batman (to go with QS Bale)

I really hope the '66 TV show Batmobile comes into fruition too. Be a shame if it got scrapped.

I doubt it, early next year BvS is coming out and with that the new DC universe starts and WB will be releasing about 2 movies a year. HT will be making nothing but MCU, DCU, and Star Wars figures at least for next 6 or 7 years.

We'll get that one rare figure from a classic film a year probably if we're lucky.

If they're gonna make anything else from the older movies they better announce it soon. Otherwise you can stick a fork in that. Like pturtle said they will soon be making nothing but MCU, DCU and Star Wars.

I'd love a Ra's, Two-Face 2.0, and a HT 1/4 Joker, but I doubt it'll happen at this point.

It's not too long till SDCC so we will see what HT have in the pipeline. Most of their upcoming figures will be shown there I imagine, so if we don't see anything else from past Batman films, I doubt we'll see anything new from them in the near future.

I don't think the Armory and Signal sets were such a great idea considering they are costly and they are so late in the game.

That would be really cool, good idea. The signal was pretty big in the Burton films though, I doubt Hot Toys would do them justice. Just look at this signal, it's undersized. The biggest distraction is the control panel button. Gordon would have to get on his knees to press that thing. :lol

I hope this signal set and the Returns Batman/Bruce Wayne set aren't the last of the "older" Burton and Nolan Batman films before Batman V. Superman hits. I'd still like to see these collectibles before the well dries up.

- Ducard/Liam Neeson Ra's Al Ghul
- a nicely detailed Ninja Bale Bruce Wayne

- '89 Batman armory/vault and Batcave Bruce
- Museum/Mob Joker

- Penguin
- Catwoman

-1/4 QS Batman Returns Keaton Batman (to go with QS Bale)

I really hope the '66 TV show Batmobile comes into fruition too. Be a shame if it got scrapped.

I agree with all your choices! I think HT is going to do some of these but 66 Batmobile I think is a lost cause...

It's not too long till SDCC so we will see what HT have in the pipeline. Most of their upcoming figures will be shown there I imagine, so if we don't see anything else from past Batman films, I doubt we'll see anything new from them in the near future.

I don't think the Armory and Signal sets were such a great idea considering they are costly and they are so late in the game.

Sorry SDCC has been a dud for new HT reveals the last couple years- those are for the Asian shows it seems..

This past SDCC showed us Marty and the DeLorean, plus Blake, Gordon and the Bat signal. I'm sure Sideshow will feature the latest and greatest HT wares again this year, including some preview items. But also true that they were being shown at an Asian show around the same time.

Also both the Ripley's even though they haven't been released yet.

Weren't all the Guardians first shown at SDCC 2014?

Apart from the rest of the AoU figures, I wonder what they could show. Too early for a reveal of the Dawn of Justice line?

Although they haven't announced anything, I'm hoping for Daredevil.

Here are a few things they can announce... Lone Ranger. Captain Barbosa. An X-Men figure that isn't Wolverine. Ant-Man if they haven't already by that time.

Won the bid for my Jim Gordon last night. Picking him up tonight.

Gary Oldman is among my favorite actors. The Star Ace Sirius Black also looks excellent, but i'll pass on that one.

So excited to getting such an un-exciting figure !!!

We may see the figure(s) from Tomorrowland seeing as they've just announced that line. I would also expect something from Terminator Genisys. Hopefully there will be a few surprises with figures we didn't even know they were working on.

Back