1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blake is good, Gordon is just a copy of an exclusive figure with a new not too neat outfit (and not even as iconic as in TDK or BB).
I hope we will have a possibility to buy an alternative detective outfit for Blake from some company.

Is it just me or does the head sculpt for Blake look different? Maybe it's just the angles or lighting, but the likeness looks worse there. Thanks for sharing the video though. I'm really excited for Gordon and the Bat Signal.

"He looks a lot older than the previous SWAT version."

Uh, that looks like the same exact scultpt to me? Same portrait, same hair, same everything.

Ht appears to be about 2-3 years to late on that Gordon and Bat signal. What would have sold out then is most likely headed to the clearance bin now.

Ht appears to be about 2-3 years to late on that Gordon and Bat signal. What would have sold out then is most likely headed to the clearance bin now.
What else is new? That's pretty much standard practice for them... The only movie they've been on top of is AoU. A few figures from that are already out overseas.

I will have to get the Gordon from this set and compare him with Swat Gordon too see if there is any difference, pretty sure its the same sculpt, maybe some paint app variation?

Back