1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Hot Toys will ever release Fox or Talia anyways, they will probably slow down with Nolan releases next year (unfortunately)

They mentioned once that they are working on Fox, and that they will try to make limited Ras. Nothing was ever said of Talia.

Ra's would be the one I'm most excited about and he'd better be taller than the 1/6 Batman, haha. I'm getting near the point where I'm more interested in premium formats than 1/6.... :monkey3 If they ever did make Fox, Talia, or an improve Begins suit, I would probably sell off a good deal of my collection (sort of like what Maglor did) and keep it simple sweet, just have too many figures taking up too many units in my BESTA setup and there's other things I want to get as well. Damn you Hot Toys! :lol

Smart man dw. Collecting can get so out of hand if you let it.
Pretty soon some guys may have to replace couches with bestas. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to share some pics of my new Gordon bash. I was going for a Dark Knight + Year One kind of vibe. :)

gordon4.jpg

gordon1.jpg

gordon3.jpg

gordon2.jpg

Finally !!!

Haven't ordered Gordon, cause I don't want the light. However, will definitely grab him once people break down the set.

Been wanting an Oldman in my collection for ages. One of my favorite actors.

I don't know about anyone else, but my goal would be net $100 or less for each figure - that can be a combination of discounts as well as getting rid of the bat signal.

How much do you think people will pay for the Bat Signal? I don't think $100 per figure is reasonable unless this goes on a good percentage discount with extra rewards. With so many Hot Toys figures going on discount from Sideshow, even the larger ones like ED-209, diecast Robocop, and the Bat Armory I have to wonder if Sideshow will be ordering fewer in the future or Hot Toys will be making less of them.

Back