1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bat will end up in the same cornfield as the '66 Batmobile. Over there. Yonder.

Thev66 batmobile is in much higher demand. If its in a corn field, hot toys put it there. Dark knight line should be in corn field now for sure. Its past its time with all the new movies coming out from Disney with marvel and star wars. Only dark knight figures I do not have is demon bats and scarecrow, and MMS 1st joker and mms bats. And did not buy camp tumbler. I do have toy fair begins bats also. I am a big batman fan and I have not preordered Blake and Gordon 2 pack. Also passed on brj 2.0. 1966 batman for a lot of people in their 40's like myself, is big right now. The bat release is not in demand at this point. To late to the released game.

I'd be happy if they kept up this line. For me, these movies are already classics. The Dark Knight was the Batman movie I'd been waiting for since I was a kid. I'd happily pick up Ra's, Talia, Rachel, Falcone, Maroni.... As for this set, I'll probably just get the Blake. Didn't really care much for how they treated Gordon in TDKR. He get's blown up, shot, rescued from a sewer, lays around in the hospital, hides out, tracks the wrong truck, gets caught again, rescued from some ice, drops the explosion blocking thing, misses the big fight, then only figures out who Batman is after Bruce hangs a sign around his neck. Love Oldman in the role, just wish they'd given him some "I think of Sarah, the rest is easy..." kind of moments. Like totally killing Bane, for example.

I still need to order this set. It's really the last thing for my Nolan collection unless a Ra's comes along.

Same here. After this set I can happily call it quits with the TDK line. Unless of course they decide to make a Lucius Fox or as you said, Ra's.

Thev66 batmobile is in much higher demand. If its in a corn field, hot toys put it there. Dark knight line should be in corn field now for sure. Its past its time with all the new movies coming out from Disney with marvel and star wars. Only dark knight figures I do not have is demon bats and scarecrow, and MMS 1st joker and mms bats. And did not buy camp tumbler. I do have toy fair begins bats also. I am a big batman fan and I have not preordered Blake and Gordon 2 pack. Also passed on brj 2.0. 1966 batman for a lot of people in their 40's like myself, is big right now. The bat release is not in demand at this point. To late to the released game.

So Nolan batman is done and well past it's time, but batman from 40 years before is fresh? Everything you said about Nolan is the same about wests era.

When it was first released it looked like it was sure to sell out and I broke down and pre-ordered, something I rarely ever do. The price from Alter Ego was better, at the time, but some lucky folks are going to really score.

Will not sell out for sure. That is why I have not pre ordered yet. I want to complete Nolan's Batman line, but between all coming out and these new high prices, I really have to pick and choose now. Heck, BRJ 2.0 Toy Fair exclusive still available.

So Nolan batman is done and well past it's time, but batman from 40 years before is fresh? Everything you said about Nolan is the same about wests era.

West era bats has not gotten the same HT love that Nolan line received. Because of licensing issues it took for ever to get figures and the TV show. A lot of fans have been waiting for West 66 batman show merchandise. So yes,I believe west bats more in demand. Nolans Batman has been flooded with merchandise over the years. Plus guys who grew up watching the show are at a point in our life where we can spend more and buy them. I have waited a long time more than some of you guys have been a lived for those to be done and done right.

I'd be happy if they kept up this line.

I agree.

Would love to see Stock exchange Bane complete with 1/6 bike, Two Face 2.0, Ras/Bruce pack, Lucious Fox/Talia and more.

If they release "nice coat" bum with fire barrel kit would buy that too :D

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

I don't think Hot Toys will ever release Fox or Talia anyways, they will probably slow down with Nolan releases next year (unfortunately)

That BD Robo will be amazing, cancelled Reg Diecst Robocop the day it was announced. Still haven't decided on whether to buy two pack with Murphy or single.

Back