1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessorie

Uh.......wow.........really. It is possible to see a figure from every frame of an IM movie....:dunno

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessorie

Meh, HT made up for all these IM stuff with their recent releases. And it's easy money. If I was HT, I'd do the same.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Tony Stark with Arc Reactor Creation Accessories Collectible

Took them long enough to nail RDJ's likeness. Stupid release is stupid.

Hot Toys! Make the sledgehammer and large angle grinder!

Last edited:

Great head sculpt and love the accessories.

Great head sculpt but insta-pass for me. The joints are an eye-sore.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Tony Stark with Arc Reactor Creation Accessories Collectible

Will these 2 be the new ones? Whats the chance of seeing the overhauled Drax?

Hoowah! Can never have too much Tony...although...we still need Pepper !

Great sculpt but I'd like to be able to just get the accessories.

Holy buckets, this is a nice surprise, especially after passing on the MK 43.

post-14570-I-Need-It-Iron-Man-gif-HItN.gif

Looks great, but I just ordered mechanic Tony might pass on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that looks like a great Tony Stark. If it's reasonably priced, might have to pick him up.

lol wut, this is so random. Great headsculpt but those joints are gross and everything else is just zzzzzzzZZZzzz :slap Anyways Does this mean there's a good chance we'll get Racing suit Tony from IM2? Dare I even say, racing suit Tony w/ diecast mark V two pack with suitcase accessory???!! :pray: Now there's a set that will break my bank. I just don't see HT creating a whole new HS just for one figure depicting a very minor scene in a forgotten movie, given how much they milked the last Tony HS for IM3.

Repeating the sentiment. Great sculpt! Crazy odd release. Hope they go back and do a long hair Tony from IM 1. Given this release it is not out of the realm of possibility now.

Creation series????? MMMk. Theres a batman something coming soon out of this. :rotfl

Back