1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Stark and his mini Hall of Armor so to speak

17404055004_fd2fac856a_b.jpg

A question for those Guys who have this figure. Would you happen to have a comparison picture of the Stark body next to another body ( wolverine , ttm21 etc ) I'm looking to see how this body differs from the others available out there.

Thank you ! :)

I want this guy but I would need a long sleeve shirt to put on him that's movie accurate to cover those joints.

Here's my thrown together set up! Can't afford a $40 table so I'm trying a $5 wood box from AC Moore!
08f27f5d2e705bd3d0543f02ea536c2e.jpg

Here's my thrown together set up! Can't afford a $40 table so I'm trying a $5 wood box from AC Moore!

That looks really good! :rock I really want to do something similar with my Tony Stark figure as well. Might have to get creative or have a look on eBay and see what I can find.

Nice display. I just ordered this figure to go with my Pepper Potts pre-order. Was thinking the same thing about what type of table to build for the display of the arc reactor pieces. Also going to put the Mark XLV in there once it's released next year...

Back