1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha Thanks, yes its the best Stark Sculpt to date, funny enough, like the DOFP Wolverine which also has one of the most amazing sculpts those 2 figures are oddly not all that popular, likely because of overload, too many Starks and Wolverines have saturated to market making them likely less desirable I guess, Never the less amazing figures:lecture

Thanks for the rep:duff

iron-man-site-tony-stark.jpg

17381562726_7e949501ce_b.jpg

I have to get this figure ASAP, it looks amazing!
Beautiful pic, BTW

Been meaning to get this one for a while. Great figure.

Nice pictures. I really like this headsculpt. I wish the neck and head were one sculpted piece though. I wanted to get it in preparation for the Mk6 as I feel this is the best representation of IM2/Avengers Tony, but I wouldn't be able to overlook the paint and neck app being different.

Nice pictures. I really like this headsculpt. I wish the neck and head were one sculpted piece though. I wanted to get it in preparation for the Mk6 as I feel this is the best representation of IM2/Avengers Tony, but I wouldn't be able to overlook the paint and neck app being different.

Thanks! Yeah I really like the Stark look from the earlier films and this is definitely the best of the bunch from that era. That would bother me too actually, it's a shame because it would look great on the VI!

Congrats!! :rock Nice pics too, one of the best Stark head sculpts IMHO. :)

Thanks mate! :duff

Yeah I think it's the current best of the 1/6 scale ones.

Back