Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark 7 is a great armor, I would get that over the current MK3/4 but not over a Diecast better looking MK3

Until HT releases an improved Mk3, I may just display the Mk7 stripped down except for the rib panels to be a Mk3 placeholder when alongside the other armors. IMO that configuration looks the closest to the Mk3 design even though different designers gave birth to them (Mk3 was Granov's, Mk7 was Saunder's). Just another option to throw out there.

Until HT releases an improved Mk3, I may just display the Mk7 stripped down except for the rib panels to be a Mk3 placeholder when alongside the other armors. IMO that configuration looks the closest to the Mk3 design even though different designers gave birth to them (Mk3 was Granov's, Mk7 was Saunder's). Just another option to throw out there.

I'd say the IV is the definitive round chest design. At least it's my favorite to put next to the VI.

kUN0vRY.jpg

Last edited:
Really hope this doesn't drop over the weekend. I'll be backpacking until Sunday and would hate to miss Python!

So if this does go up for pre order today I wont what time it will be listed. It's almost 1PM Eastern Standard time here. So maybe by 3-330

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + P...

It's up but requires a password?

Edit: NVM must have clicked to soon, it's letting me order now.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + P...

$269.99 is a great price!!! gonna use my $50.00 in rewards to make it $210.00

Back