Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks really cool. Nice figure. But wow am i so damn bored of iron man. Yawn.

This looks really cool. Nice figure. But wow am i so damn bored of iron man. Yawn.

I agree it's getting a little old, I myself recently stated that the 'Iron Age has ended' but I am definetly getting this guy so it has not ended as I previously thought.

Stark didn't wear this one in the movie so why would there be a head sculpt?

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner here. I only collect the suits he wore with his face or head showing in the movies: VI, VII & XXXIII! Not a fan of XLII.

As for Stormtroopers, they are meant to be faceless drones, there is no point to have one with a HS. As for Vader, he is supposed to be pure faceless evil as well, but they did reveal him in ROTJ!

(BTW, I don't collect SW figures, but not for this HS reason)

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner here. I only collect the suits he wore with his face or head showing in the movies: VI, VII & XXXIII! Not a fan of XLII.
Well that would include the Mark V briefcase scene, the Mark IV doughnut scene, as well as the suits he gets into or out of via the Gantry so that would cover II, III, IV, VI.

Hey guys, would it be wrong to sell all my high end DOFP figures in favor of this new Iron Man? Oh wait....

Least SSC is announcing you can order these figs through them.

Every time I come back to this thread, it's really testing my will power :gah: I think the Python looks very cool with a color scheme that makes it an interesting piece for any IM collector, but I simply can't justify the purchase.

Least SSC is announcing you can order these figs through them.

Every time I come back to this thread, it's really testing my will power :gah: I think the Python looks very cool with a color scheme that makes it an interesting piece for any IM collector, but I simply can't justify the purchase.

tumblr_inline_mph28gXzf51qz4rgp.gif

Well that would include the Mark V briefcase scene, the Mark IV doughnut scene, as well as the suits he gets into or out of via the Gantry so that would cover II, III, IV, VI.

Missed out on I - III (never get into I 2.0 either), didn't get IV as it was too close with VI (and without BD). Didn't get the gantry due to limited space and $$$. I did get the HS from IV for my VI. A bit mad that V didn't come with a HS, but after reading how the silver didn't really look that silver, felt glad that I didn't get it. I am limiting myself to 1 armor per movie.

I am already getting tired of all the different Iron Man suits already...may not get one for AOU...

Love the color scheme, this is going to be awesome to display, but why oh why have they not announced Shotgun yet? :pray:

Oh well, this looks sharp, wasn't a suit on my radar, but it looks bad ass.

Love the color scheme, this is going to be awesome to display, but why oh why have they not announced Shotgun yet? :pray:

Oh well, this looks sharp, wasn't a suit on my radar, but it looks bad ass.

I'd trade any of the announced armors for Shotgun!

According the AFF: 'Hot Toys has listed the price at 1,680 HKD, which translates to about $216 USD'

So I'm guessing Sideshow will flip this for $249.99

According the AFF: 'Hot Toys has listed the price at 1,680 HKD, which translates to about $216 USD'

So I'm guessing Sideshow will flip this for $249.99

I'd pay that happily! Fingers crossed we get more early details on Python than we did Midas last year!

Back