Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annnnnnnd I'm suddenly interested in HT Iron Man again. Way better than Midas last year!

Decision on Exclusives meeting at HT:

"We need an Iron Man exclusive that's not just a recolor, people are sick of it."
"Let's kit bash 3 armors we are selling into 1"
"But we need an armor?"
"Marvel already has done that for us with some of the lessor known Iron Legion suits!"
"Okay, let's do Mark XX - Python!"
"Yeah!" HT staff highfiving one another...
"Next..."

Easy buy, put the PO up :lecture

Let the whining commence :lecture

waking up to this?

rs_500x213-140228114222-tumblr_inline_mr294v0zMU1qz4rgp.gif

That exactly captions how I felt haha..... and maybe everyone too. Really nice figures and I need all 3 right NOW :rotfl

This suit is so damn sexy. I'm definitely grabbing this one. Sure it's a repaint, but it's film accurate, and very cool looking.

yqu6e7uq.jpg

:lol im getting on myself I actually love the bigger leg look, makes the suit seem to have a "function" unlike Midas you know?

Personally I think this looks far better than Midas.

Midas may look cool on its own but the image with it shown next to Python and Silver Centurion shows how bland it is.

The colour scheme is great on Python and the change in parts will help make it look different and more individual if ever displayed next to a Mark VII.

Is it wrong im considering cancelling my WS 2-pack to try and get one of these?

i find it funny out of all 3 TF exclusives this is the one im most interested in, im not a big iron man fan i can be content just having one (mark 42) but this guys looks boss. and he is actually varied enough with silver cent helmet vii torso and heartbreaker legs it kind of makes sense.

im a bigger batman fan and i find the joker laughable at its basically the same figure i already have now which is still great. So this year Python has my money

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad i sold the midas, i almost was going to keep the midas just so I could do a custom paint on it to create a python suit, but with this coming out it has sweetness all over it, YAY!!!

So beautiful, this pose for me, thanks. Although with this being an exclusive its a keep sealed kinda figure but anyway

Brain - I just do not understand why you keep your figures sealed. Do you treat them as investments/rainy day funds? If you cannot open your figures why bother to buy them?

The cheap plastic these figures are made from are going to melt away in 10 years so it is best not to have them as keepsakes.:lol

Great looking suit but this is most likely a pass for me. As big as an IM fan as I am, I'm not a mega completest. I'm sticking with the 7 originals plus Centurion & Heartbreaker. Aside from Rhodey armors I think that's where I'll put the cap on my IM collection.... unless something comes along that spins my head

Great looking suit but this is most likely a pass for me. As big as an IM fan as I am, I'm not a mega completest. I'm sticking with the 7 originals plus Centurion & Heartbreaker. Aside from Rhodey armors I think that's where I'll put the cap on my IM collection.... unless something comes along that spins my head

Newest IM suit - MK 53 "Head Spinner"

Coming Q3 2017

I never bought a TF EX on release, how do these go up for PO? I'm pretty sure the last ones went right up on sideshows site, didn't they?

Back