Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrrr website wont work keeps telling me all my filled out fields need filling and I have to go out now! Best still be available when I get back!

Was having a conversation with my boss and Iron Man came up so it reminded me to check and order this guy lol. Was gonna use my rewards but I figure at $270 I can swing him without it. More points for Igor anyways.

Susan just tweeted that it was up and to "hurry because it's limited edition". Probably just a sales tactic, but I don't think she said that with Predator or Joker?

We'll never know how limited it is, but how long did Midas take to sell out last year?

Susan just tweeted that it was up and to "hurry because it's limited edition". Probably just a sales tactic, but I don't think she said that with Predator or Joker?

We'll never know how limited it is, but how long did Midas take to sell out last year?

I wanna say it took 2 days to go to waitlist but im not positive.

There is something to appreciate with Sideshow that they only allow 1 per person. Keeps the big scalpers out of the game :)

Got him ordered! Whew, I found out after I left work so I had to wait to get home. After reading there was no NRD and I wouldn't get charged till next month I though this dude would sell out lightning fast, after I got off Metro I really had to fight to resist the urge to run home like a little kid LOL

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Well Midas not being a "Toy Fair exclusive" probably had a smaller run, who knows. But Midas sold out in ~2 hrs.

Maybe I'm remembering the BD Mark VII, who knows anymore lol.

Panic over I added my details through the account and then the order went straight through.

It refused to calculate a shipping quote, other UK (and similar) based buyers, is that normal? I am assuming they will calculate this manually and add it before the card is charged (I saw a page or so back this wont be charged until sometime next month correct?)?

So ordered... Second paid for and incoming Hot Toy and Iron man :winner

Back