1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't mock your work. I just asked why you went to such lengths to re-wire LEDs when you could have simply tinted the existing ones.

Work smarter, not harder.

You did indeed ask an innocuous question. However, I concur with others that it was a bit superfluous and unnecessary to bump a two week old thread just to simply post a GIF of a cricket and a video to seemingly give yourself satisfaction that you were "right", predicated on the fact that he never replied and therefore, must have had no rebuttal.

The Marvel section seems to be one of the busiest sections on this board, so it's quite possible that this thread got relegated to the second page prior to your question being answered and went unseen.

Username took the right approach anyway. If you want red, put in red LEDs. Trying to negate green from a yellow LED by filtering is a PITA and will never be the red you want.

Username took the right approach anyway. If you want red, put in red LEDs. Trying to negate green from a yellow LED by filtering is a PITA and will never be the red you want.

I agree. If you're going to mod a high end collectible, you might as well spend the few extra dollars and do it right.

I agree. If you're going to mod a high end collectible, you might as well spend the few extra dollars and do it right.

But surely a clever person would just have tinted the LEDs, lol.

giphy.gif

Nice! Brand new?

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.............

Well..it was part of an auction with a Cover Girls of DC Universe Starfire statue. It was used...but it had all the parts. Posted pics of Falcon on my IG account! He is a nice figure and I couldn't pass up getting him for $120 shipped (Starfire was $110). :yess: :)

Well..it was part of an auction with a Cover Girls of DC Universe Starfire statue. It was used...but it had all the parts. Posted pics of Falcon on my IG account! He is a nice figure and I couldn't pass up getting him for $120 shipped (Starfire was $110). :yess: :)

Ah, very cool! Absolutely nothing wrong with used figures. They tend to be cheaper and as long as they were essentially just put on someone's display shelf, were handled with care and the set still contains all of the original parts like you said, it's a very good deal.

Ah, very cool! Absolutely nothing wrong with used figures. They tend to be cheaper and as long as they were essentially just put on someone's display shelf, were handled with care and the set still contains all of the original parts like you said, it's a very good deal.

Congrats!! :yess: Cracking figure - great pics too! :)

Thank you! :hi5: I am very happy with Falcon...but he is a pain to display! :gah:

I took off the goggles on my figure and noticed it left a mark on the bridge of it's nose.

Anyone else have this problem?

Back