1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they should release the Red Falcon suit as part of the Ant-Man line, as some sort of exclusive.
It would be a good tie-in to that line. Maybe pack the Stark tech piece in as the exclusive accessory?

I like his red suit, but the way I figured it is I won't find Falcon for $160 shipped again. Too good of a price to pass up, and if I feel the need to upgrade to the CW version I can sell mine for at least $200.

Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they should release the Red Falcon suit as part of the Ant-Man line, as some sort of exclusive.
It would be a good tie-in to that line. Maybe pack the Stark tech piece in as the exclusive accessory?

That'd be pretty cool, as I really liked his look in Ant-Man. The Stark tech piece would be a cool accessory too.

Though I think a figure of him from that film would unfortunately be an extreme long shot, to not going to happen. His part was considered a mere cameo, and CW is right around the corner.

Seems like Falcon's in the same suit at the end of Avengers, Ant-Man, and CW based on the set shots, so it's not that far-fetched honestly that they'd repackage him with a different base or something.

Seems like Falcon's in the same suit at the end of Avengers, Ant-Man, and CW based on the set shots, so it's not that far-fetched honestly that they'd repackage him with a different base or something.

True. If it does happen, I think it'd be a later release; after CW. That way, they can essentially use the CW figure with the same suit (with perhaps a few minor alterations to differentiate it) and package it with a different base and include the Stark tech accessory and see if they can make some sales off of it while essentially having to do very little in manufacturing.

is that sale over or something?? it still looks pretty cheap on their site when I try to add him in my cart to get a shipping quote

is that sale over or something?? it still looks pretty cheap on their site when I try to add him in my cart to get a shipping quote

The sale only lasted through the Halloween weekend, but because of the state of Australia's currency, you can still get this and other figures for great prices. Just not as good as the Halloween sale.

The sale only lasted through the Halloween weekend, but because of the state of Australia's currency, you can still get this and other figures for great prices. Just not as good as the Halloween sale.

ohh now i see. thank you for the input :)

after shipping to the US was added, it wasnt as good a deal as originally thought :p
guess ill be waiting for the CW one also!

If you're inclined to buy the WS version, I'm sure there'll be plenty of them on the secondary market once the CW version is released. I plan on selling mine at that point.

If you're inclined to buy the WS version, I'm sure there'll be plenty of them on the secondary market once the CW version is released. I plan on selling mine at that point.

I do like the WS version, but I def like the suit we saw in antman(most likely will be same/similar to CW) more. & I'll only need 1 falcon :p.

I only get multiples of cap & tony...most likely hawkeye if that's the suit he's really gonna have in CW via the promo artwork :D

I decided against the WS Falcon also. Seeing as they'll have a CW version I'd rather just pick that one up as I haven't collected the WS line at all (except I won Stealth Cap during Spook).

I was initially intending on passing on TWS Falcon, but I have the rest of TWS line and I figured I'd just bring it full circle. I also tend to like having origin suits for figures. I'll acquire one more Falcon at some point down the line to have him in his fully developed suit, just not sure if that'll be CW, IW or the very slim possibility of Ant-Man.

I was initially intending on passing on TWS Falcon, but I have the rest of TWS line and I figured I'd just bring it full circle. I also tend to like having origin suits for figures. I'll acquire one more Falcon at some point down the line to have him in his fully developed suit, just not sure if that'll be CW, IW or the very slim possibility of Ant-Man.

hopefully antman(just bc we'd get that one sooner!) haha

I'm torn bc $ only allows me to have only 1 falcon for now in my growing collection, but I do happen to have a full set of avengers(released so far) + GA cap, WS, & civilian Steve so I do have a winter solider display that TWS falcon would fit in nicely with

ugh.... :/

hopefully antman(just bc we'd get that one sooner!) haha

I'm torn bc $ only allows me to have only 1 falcon for now in my growing collection, but I do happen to have a full set of avengers(released so far) + GA cap, WS, & civilian Steve so I do have a winter solider display that TWS falcon would fit in nicely with

ugh.... :/

That's a nice collection!

If HT does release an Ant-Man Falcon (though I still maintain the conviction that it's a slim to none possibility), I'm actually inclined to say it would likely be after CW, and would perhaps be an exclusive figure where they don't release all that many. The reason being is because Falcon's appearance in Ant-Man was a mere cameo, and presuming that it's all but certain that HT will release a CW Falcon, there would be little to do with regards to having to manufacture an entirely new figure. They can simply reuse the CW Falcon with little to no changes to the body and suit and simply package him with a different base/stand and include a different accessory or accessories that conforms to the Ant-Man film.

They might see if they can make a few sales off of something that would require minimal manufacturing.

That's a nice collection!

If HT does release an Ant-Man Falcon (though I still maintain the conviction that it's a slim to none possibility), I'm actually inclined to say it would likely be after CW, and would perhaps be an exclusive figure where they don't release all that many. The reason being is because Falcon's appearance in Ant-Man was a mere cameo, and presuming that it's all but certain that HT will release a CW Falcon, there would be little to do with regards to having to manufacture an entirely new figure. They can simply reuse the CW Falcon with little to no changes to the body and suit and simply package him with a different base/stand and include a different accessory or accessories that conforms to the Ant-Man film.

They might see if they can make a few sales off of something that would require minimal manufacturing.

ok I agree with this. def makes a lot of sense

I was only being overly-over optimistic IF they even release an antman version

I can see them sneaking Falcon into the Ant-Man line. His suit is exactly the same, and there will be enough figures in the CW line.

They tacked on Maria Hill to AoU, Thanos to GOTG, and added Fury to an older line. Not unreasonable they would add Falcon to flesh out a two figure line.

Hey guys, has any one modified the falcons wings to fit in a detolf, as in slightly more bent etc? Thanks!

Back