1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike's post makes me glad I finally caved and ordered this guy.

Glad to hear ! this figure is excellent . A few cool things I spotted last night . Because his sleeves are short , and his arms are muscular, I found a great pose when hes standing on the ground is the fists up pose , like hes gonna punch someone out . the muscles hide the joints when they are bent and he looks badass ! . Skin tone is great , because hes a black guy he sort of reminds me of Blade.

I really like the flying pose as well. Spent the best part of last night flying him round , sorta like when your younger playing with a model plane or something , flying him round. No joke, My daughter mentioned this is by far out of the figures I had purchased this one is her favourites out of the lot . That's a good sign if she likes it. she also asked if that one could be hers and I kinda said no!

The Wingspan is huge I think its about 40 cm or more. It doesn't fit in the Detolf, but that doesn't bother me. I sometimes have a figure of the week on the desk and the rest in a detolf. So hell be on the desk for a while. I really love the level of detail . hes a very strong figure in everyway . now to take some more pics !!

I haven't found anything to watch out other than , the sidearm pieces for the guns, there is really small sliding piece about 6mm long and about 1mm wide, it slides out all the way and I nearly lost it , and its very tiny , The on off switch cover on the back pack can be hard to take off you sort of need to pull it away from the pack rather than slide it off. and read the instructions about the wings and the slots they fit into .

Also I know the issue with the lights being " yellow " . When I took photos of it with the lights on , it looks like fire and I think that is good enough .

Guys you will love this Figure . Put it this way , if I was only able to get Falcon yesterday rather than both Falcon and Captain , I still would of been happy just to have falcon.

Cheers

Glad to hear ! this figure is excellent . A few cool things I spotted last night . Because his sleeves are short , and his arms are muscular, I found a great pose when hes standing on the ground is the fists up pose , like hes gonna punch someone out . the muscles hide the joints when they are bent and he looks badass ! . Skin tone is great , because hes a black guy he sort of reminds me of Blade.

I really like the flying pose as well. Spent the best part of last night flying him round , sorta like when your younger playing with a model plane or something , flying him round. No joke, My daughter mentioned this is by far out of the figures I had purchased this one is her favourites out of the lot . That's a good sign if she likes it. she also asked if that one could be hers and I kinda said no!

The Wingspan is huge I think its about 40 cm or more. It doesn't fit in the Detolf, but that doesn't bother me. I sometimes have a figure of the week on the desk and the rest in a detolf. So hell be on the desk for a while. I really love the level of detail . hes a very strong figure in everyway . now to take some more pics !!

I haven't found anything to watch out other than , the sidearm pieces for the guns, there is really small sliding piece about 6mm long and about 1mm wide, it slides out all the way and I nearly lost it , and its very tiny , The on off switch cover on the back pack can be hard to take off you sort of need to pull it away from the pack rather than slide it off. and read the instructions about the wings and the slots they fit into .

Also I know the issue with the lights being " yellow " . When I took photos of it with the lights on , it looks like fire and I think that is good enough .

Guys you will love this Figure . Put it this way , if I was only able to get Falcon yesterday rather than both Falcon and Captain , I still would of been happy just to have falcon.

Cheers

Agreed! You definitely get your money's worth and then some with this figure!

His wings outstretched won't fit in a besta either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! You definitely get your money's worth and then some with this figure!

His wings outstretched won't fit in a besta either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some quick snaps

10295037_880817828607053_4298403813624385466_o.jpg

11000428_880817915273711_6802510197920242760_o.jpg

906087_880817978607038_783548394434339177_o.jpg

11025883_880818048607031_698565980903907018_o.jpg

11043108_880818101940359_7071384247170508449_o.jpg

11016116_880820251940144_3874326064613321746_o.jpg

I'm in for the next falcon/New captain America if they remake him. He is on top of the detolf for now
856c6552901f99124f85d00ae7e04560.jpg

Awesome pic! Really digging it!

This is one badass figure. He certainly does not disappoint! He poses effortlessly and photos really really well. I think guys will pass on this because his character has never gotten any real justice imo in the comics and the movie shorted him a bit as well. Would have loved to see him do some more awesome stuff with those wings.
Still, he's one of Hot Toys better offerings for sure.

I only had one gripe about the figure and that was keeping his fly closed in extreme poses. The velcro on mine is really weak and when I lift his knees, the pants fly open. Any one found a solution to that?

Help! I forgot that the jet pack lights up and I put it on the figures back without pulling the tab. How hard is it to take the jet pack off

It will require a bit of force but push in slightly and pull up on it. I would recommend taking the batteries out anyway...never leave them in. They will eventually start to corrode.

Great pics, guys! Here's a few of mine...great set and a crazy compliment to the whole WS line. Anybody still on the fence about getting him, just do it...you won't regret it, I promise!

Looks awesome! Can't wait to get this guy. One more flex payment to go...........

My last payment was supposed to be next month but i paid it off early. Got mine last night, awesome figure. He just fit in my Curio with the wings out, i have about an inch of space on both sides. The flight stand was to big but i picked a SS Batman stand and it is the perfect height to give him the flying pose without taking up space.

Not sure if this has been asked or answered but he does fit in a Besta with wings open if you put him at a slight angle. Here's a terrible iphone pic to demonstrate
2qc1ni8.jpg

I've heard that the instructions say the goggles are not to be left on because they must cause damage to the headsculpts paint. Anyone have a solution for this? To me he needs the goggles for flight poses.

Back