1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think are the odds this figure makes it to Spooktacular or some other big round of discounts?

IF they ordered at the same levels they did last year, I think this one will make it. Rumor has it though that all the manufacturers and retailers are scaling back their orders so as not to have to resort to large sales like we saw last year.

I say, its the collector market, buy what you want and when you can.

IF they ordered at the same levels they did last year, I think this one will make it. Rumor has it though that all the manufacturers and retailers are scaling back their orders so as not to have to resort to large sales like we saw last year.

I say, its the collector market, buy what you want and when you can.
Thanks. I think I'll jump on it sooner than later.

Such a great figure.
16157430283_6e5ed7463e_b.jpg

16591060219_5d3c37cd45_b.jpg

Finally picked Falcon up from UPS after a five day weather delay from UPS.

Anyone else having/had trouble getting the backpack on to the figure? It seems like the top "hook" won't go fit in.

five day weather day..... ?????? :lol
also congrats on the pickup :wink1:

Damn auto-text. It should have been here Friday and it was delayed until today even though the weather has been nice the whole time.

I know for mine, I had to push it down until I heard a "click" sound. Not a "pop", bu t a "click".

It seems like on mine the hook needs to be filed down a bit.

I'm glad I came here and found out it's available at Sideshow. For some unknown reason they moved my last payment to the middle of April. I called them up had them charge me now. It should be shipping out within 48 hours.:yess:

I was really tempted to get this figure, but I'm wondering if he shows up in AOU if they will then end up making a AOU version... so think I'll wait at least til the movie is out to see if he's in it. Looks like a great figure though. Even if he's not in AOU, I bet they will make a Civil War version.

Back