1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The backpack was hard as hell to put on. If you haven't gotten yours yet, be very patience.

I was really tempted to get this figure, but I'm wondering if he shows up in AOU if they will then end up making a AOU version... so think I'll wait at least til the movie is out to see if he's in it. Looks like a great figure though. Even if he's not in AOU, I bet they will make a Civil War version.

I doubt he's suiting up it'll probably be one scene

I quote you to commend you on having been registered here for seven years but having the restraint to only have posted 198 times.
I salute you, Sir!

My philosophy is to only comment on things that I'm really interested in. I try to keep my mouth shut if I don't know what I'm talking about😃

I don't know if it's been posted yet, but has anyone figured out how to take off his harness without breaking it?

undo some glued joints.... will post later if I remember...

Correction, you'll need to undo 3 screws holding the back-pack support to the body (pic below).... after that it's easy.... as his harness is secured by velcro.

It does leave a big hole at the back....
$_57.JPG

My philosophy is to only comment on things that I'm really interested in. I try to keep my mouth shut if I don't know what I'm talking about

Wow, impressive notion. I've found some people on here have the opposite philosophy - speak often and loudly with great authority out of superior ignorance. These, however, are not my favorite people.

I got Captain America stealth suit and Falcon today .

I AM BLOWN AWAY by FALCON > man this is what I expect from a HT figure. This is better than what I expected and I love the amount of detail , belts , and webbing . The body is awesome and the sculpt is great . With all the stuff you get with FALCON , captan America seems very light in comparison . The wings and jet pack just look excellent . and I had no idea they light u with LEDS . Just overall, this figure is value for money and I can foresee it becoming a rare piece one day and sought after . ( you know how it goes ) . I am amazed about the lack of interest in this Figure , I thought there would have been at least 400 pages by now . Well I really like the figure its awesome. If your on the fence , don't worry . Once you get it you will see how awesome Falcon is and he is now one my favourite pieces. I will post up some pics tomorrow with captain A>

I got Captain America stealth suit and Falcon today .

I AM BLOWN AWAY by FALCON > man this is what I expect from a HT figure. This is better than what I expected and I love the amount of detail , belts , and webbing . The body is awesome and the sculpt is great . With all the stuff you get with FALCON , captan America seems very light in comparison . The wings and jet pack just look excellent . and I had no idea they light u with LEDS . Just overall, this figure is value for money and I can foresee it becoming a rare piece one day and sought after . ( you know how it goes ) . I am amazed about the lack of interest in this Figure , I thought there would have been at least 400 pages by now . Well I really like the figure its awesome. If your on the fence , don't worry . Once you get it you will see how awesome Falcon is and he is now one my favourite pieces. I will post up some pics tomorrow with captain A>

:goodpost:
Great post, man! As someone who has yet to receive their Falcon it makes me even more excited about this figure when I read posts like this. Can't wait until mine arrives. Thanks for making me even more pumped about this!

Best HT figure I've gotten since the XLII. Just a fantastic, impressive set. Don't even know where I'm gonna put the guy but it doesn't matter.

Help! I forgot that the jet pack lights up and I put it on the figures back without pulling the tab. How hard is it to take the jet pack off

Back