1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

It's too bad it doesn't come with any wings.

Seriously, who really thought it wasn't going to come with wings?????

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

Looks pretty good. No interest though.

I'll be pre ordering this on my payday Friday :D

Preordered. Never thought I'd buy a falcon figure but I loved his portrayal in cap2

BBTS is great, but unfortunately I live in WI where they're located. The sales tax on bigger items adds up.

Ordered. This is to nice a figure to pass up. It also helps that his character was awesome in the movie.

He's to Captain America as War Machine was to Iron Man in the 2nd film. Doesn't show up til the end, was a cool support character. Too bad we couldn't see any Iron Patriot armor-Iron Man team up in IM3...

If it hasn't been mentioned they forgot His leg support straps. Tho they forgot them in the movie a couple times too.

Winter-Soldier_concept_Falcon.jpg

He doesn't have them in this pic. Not to mention there's no jacket like there is in the one you posted Ataricade. They went off this version and I think its excellent

captain-america-winter-soldier-chris-evans-anthony-mackie.jpg

I wasn't that up close to Mackie to see for sure, but could those leg straps be part of the harness holding him up w/ the wires?

Why is there an NRD on this? There wasn't on Winter Soldier.

Sideshow slaps a NRD on pretty much everything 250 and up. I was shocked to see that Star Boost Iron Man didn't have one actually.

Back