1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

Very nice....really great portrait.

I've actually PO'd every figure from this movie (Yes, I liked it THAT much). Never did that before, but I'm really liking all of the character's "looks" here.
From Capt to WS to BW...and now this superb looking Falcon....looking good, Hot Toys!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

Very nice....really great portrait.

I've actually PO'd every figure from this movie (Yes, I liked it THAT much). Never did that before, but I'm really liking all of the character's "looks" here.
From Capt to WS to BW...and now this superb looking Falcon....looking good, Hot Toys!

Ditto, I've got every single one on order. I'm still holding out hope that we get a Nick Fury from this film, I'd also love a shot at Crossbones (Rumlow), and hell give me Maria Hill while I'm dreaming up ways to blow more cash. So yeah I loved this film so damn much I would get pretty much any figure they put out.

You guys are not alone, i have them all on PO also, loved the movie and these figures all look fantastic. It's going to be a long wait to have them all in hand.

Like The Dark Knight Trilogy, having been a part of such an awesome movie/franchise & experience, I could not pass up the opportunity to have the entire collection.

I already can visualize my display set up for them all. Cap and WS going at it hand to hand, Black Widow on a dynamic stand upside down guns out like shes coming down the ship stairwell, and on the second level tier I'll have Falcon with his wings spread and guns blazing.

Just PO at SSC, reward points ftw and I cant see myself canceling this in the future so NRD is not a prob.

A must buy for me...and sad to day one of my last. I have no more room left. Damn you Hot Toys but thanks at the same time !

$250. Ouch. Have to flex this one for sure.

No interest whatsoever (which isn't saying much since I'm not getting any figures from TWS even if I greatly enjoyed the film), but damn this is truly an amazing-looking piece. Bravo HT and props to those who are buying it. :clap

I have the chance to get 100 bucks off this figure and I'm still really debTing if I want him or not...

I'm seriously considering getting two of this guy.

I suppose I will have to get myself a paying job to get this. Damn!

Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to the total width of this figure with the wings attached?

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS BIG.

the+day+spinaltap+created+a+sunbro++_10d7dc3e6f966bb2900f668b370aecab.jpg

Looking close at the pics with his arms and wings outstretched, I'd peg the span at 22-24 inches.

Longer than a Detolf If you have them stretched out but I bet if they are angled down it will fit...

I don't use those detolfs, I usually use Legend Studio cases for all my figures.. I don't think it would fit in one of those either.... the width is less than 300mm

Looking close at the pics with his arms and wings outstretched, I'd peg the span at 22-24 inches.

Thats' what I was thinking.... I put my estimate at around 23''-25'', whatever the size its gonna be a challenge to find space for it

Great looking figure at a price I think is understandable. I'm going to hold off since I have a bunch of stuff PO'd that comes out this winter. I may grab him at a later date.

Besides the simplified wings and overall lack of options, it's a great looking figure with spot on likeness.

PO'd at amiami for $210 (fair price).

Back