1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

I guess it'll be another pre-ordered item that I can't use a coupon for down the road. It isn't listed on the page but I thought I saw somewhere in a picture that it was a limited edition figure so I don't want to risk it selling out and going to waitlist.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

A bit pricey but I was expecting it with price for ASM2. Order thru BBTS to avoid NRD.....

Not a bad price but a non refundable deposit? Really? I now have to wait to order. Hopefully he doesn't sell out fast.

^^^ Yeah, but you don't get the Reward Points. Shipping at BBTS is only $10.99 (at least to my location) which isn't bad. Shipping is strangely not listed on SSC.

now all i need is HT Agent Hill, Fury and Pierce and a 1:6 Helicarrier to complete my WS set
oh and Rumlow I guess

^^^ Yeah, but you don't get the Reward Points. Shipping at BBTS is only $10.99 (at least to my location) which isn't bad. Shipping is strangely not listed on SSC.

if BBTS offered rewards they would be unstoppable

I definitely want this guy but will wait to use a coupon down the road, probably July will be the first one that will work on it

if BBTS offered rewards they would be unstoppable

Hell yes. No NRDs, pile of loot combined shipping... only thing they're missing is payment plans but that never really concerned me much since I could always just save up months before a release.

now all i need is HT Agent Hill, Fury and Pierce and a 1:6 Helicarrier to complete my WS set
oh and Rumlow I guess

MATH TIME
well if HT made a 1:6 carrier, and lets say the SHIELD Helicarrier is roughly the same size as an American Supercarrier say the USS Enterprise(yeah like STAR TREK)(1,123ft)(342m), so in 1:6 scale thats about 188ft(57m) long or 2256'', and no it wont fit in a detolf

I definitely want this guy but will wait to use a coupon down the road, probably July will be the first one that will work on it

The only thing that would prevent that would be if the figure sold out and went to waitlist. It's definitely a gamble. If you had reward points, that would probably be the best way to go. This month's coupon doesn't work on Widow and she went up for order in February right? If that pattern goes, then I would expect the September coupon to be the one that works for this first. But you never know.

MATH TIME
well if HT made a 1:6 carrier, and lets say the SHIELD Helicarrier is roughly the same size as an American Supercarrier say the USS Enterprise(yeah like STAR TREK)(1,123ft)(342m), so in 1:6 scale thats about 188ft(57m) long, and no it wont fit in a detolf

Nope, not one bit... You'll need a hallway. :lol

MATH TIME
well if HT made a 1:6 carrier, and lets say the SHIELD Helicarrier is roughly the same size as an American Supercarrier say the USS Enterprise(yeah like STAR TREK)(1,123ft)(342m), so in 1:6 scale thats about 188ft(57m) long, and no it wont fit in a detolf

Nah I bet if you angle it right you could get it :wink1: :rotfl

price is about what I thought it would be with the retractable wings and all, either way I don't care this figure is perfect :clap

Want this figure too, but the NRD is keeping me back till Thursday. It should still be around by then right? Helllloooo it will still be available, right? (Sigh)

Back