1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

great looking figure

The character was one of my favorite things about this movie. So great.

After seeing the movie tonight, which by far is the best solo marvel movie yet in my opinion Falcon is a must. He was great during it.

If he doesnt come with a flight stand hes a waste

His character was awesome in the movie. Can't wait to see a more advanced prototype with wings, I think it's gonna rock & Ill defo be PO'ing :)

I think they will show the Falcon in all his glory. (no, not in that way....)

Hoping for the official reveal next week for this one and Iron Patriot released the day after.

Falcon was awesome in the movie, flight scenes were fun to watch, screw realism :lol I could see this fig getting a good following.

Without Spoilers to anyone who has seen the movie: Is Falcon an actual character in this film, or is he like Rhodey and utterly useless. Falcon seems to be my only hope of getting a decent black superhero, I hope he is not lame. Please tell me he's awesome, and not just there to be rescued.

Without Spoilers to anyone who has seen the movie: Is Falcon an actual character in this film, or is he like Rhodey and utterly useless. Falcon seems to be my only hope of getting a decent black superhero, I hope he is not lame. Please tell me he's awesome, and not just there to be rescued.

No he had a decent role! Like I said, after watching the movie last night there is no way I'm NOT getting this!

Don't get me wrong, I love Don Cheadle, I love Rhodes, and I love War Machine from IM2...

... but I think CA2:TWS was able to establish Falcon and make him do things in just one movie compared to how IM2 and IM3 done it for WM/Iron Patriot.

Don't get me wrong, I love Don Cheadle, I love Rhodes, and I love War Machine from IM2...

... but I think CA2:TWS was able to establish Falcon and make him do things in just one movie compared to how IM2 and IM3 done it for WM/Iron Patriot.

Yup, I'm a big fan of Don Cheadle as an actor, but he was miscast as Rhodey in my opinion. Terrence Howard was much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falcon is Falcon in the movie and is called Falcon and is also called Sam Wilson...

I can't wait to pre-order Falcon!!! My collection is finally going to have some racial diversity! :yess: :lol

The problem now.. display with, or without the wings...

Back