1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

This probably makes me happier than anything else. Glad he's not just there to be saved by Cap.

Falcon was amazing in the movie, he definitely wasn't there to save Cap. He has a really great line in the movie, which I won't quote, but it really sums up how great a character he is. He was bad ***, and way more useful and interesting than Hawkeye imo. No offense to Hawkeye fans.

Falcon was amazing in the movie, he definitely wasn't there to save Cap. He has a really great line in the movie, which I won't quote, but it really sums up how great a character he is. He was bad ***, and way more useful and interesting than Hawkeye imo. No offense to Hawkeye fans.

I'm offended!!! :wink1: :lol

After seeing this today, this fig is a must have for me. Mackie was great as Falcon, I really like the actor and hope he stays relevant in the MCU. Loving all these Cap 2 announcements.

The movie really hammered home the no wings = no buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think I read that the wings wouldn't fit in their display so they opted not to show them, but of course the Falcon will have his wings, or he won't be the Falcon.

He would just be the dude that runs slow lol

I told some friends that this is one of my favorite intros to a film and that every one in the theater would laugh.
They reported back to me that I was correct. :yess:

:rotfl :rotfl gets me every time!

I told some friends that this is one of my favorite intros to a film and that every one in the theater would laugh.
They reported back to me that I was correct. :yess:

It is so simple yet so funny....both times theater crowd laughed out loud at the scene.

Does that mean they won't fit in a detolf? ...Uh oh...

Fully extended out to the sides.. Probably not. Hopefully something like this is possible..

y6u8evu5.jpg

Falcon is fantastic...great character and will make a phenomenal figure...and I am going to cancel BW now...real waste of a figure spot...

I wound up liking this character a lot more than I expected I was going to. Not sure if I'll buy a figure of him unless the price is right but I'm curious to see the final pictures of it.

Fully extended out to the sides.. Probably not. Hopefully something like this is possible..

y6u8evu5.jpg

If he looks half that good hes a cant miss figure. With all the money im droppin for this movie he better wow me lol

If he looks half that good hes a cant miss figure. With all the money im droppin for this movie he better wow me lol

:exactly: Bring on the full reveal already...and the pre-order!

Back