1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

At least the ears aren't sticking out, otherwise I would've thought it was Big Willie Style.

Seems like another rushed proto for their Winter Soldier exhibit, like the SHIELD Stealth Suit Cap. So far it looks like a kitbashed figure, but I'm sure the official proto would look great.

I worry about this figure fitting a standard detolf in full wingspan, though, unless HT makes the wings segmented.

Seems like another rushed proto for their Winter Soldier exhibit, like the SHIELD Stealth Suit Cap. So far it looks like a kitbashed figure, but I'm sure the official proto would look great.

I worry about this figure fitting a standard detolf in full wingspan, though, unless HT makes the wings segmented.

I hope the wings are somewhat poseable to do diving poses like in the clips and trailers

Wesley Snipes plays Falcon?

Yes_ye_syes.gif

Easy pass for me, unless the movie is just so unexplainably good that it makes me fall head over heals for a character I never cared about.

Sculpt looks amazing even with the goggles on. I see Mackie easily. Looking forward to the full specs.

To anyone who hasn't seen the film yet - you guys are gonna love it. The action is just amazing! I had several 'Jesus!' moments at what they pull off with the stunts.

Looks pretty good so far - I wanna see the figure with wings though! Looking forward to the full reveal.

50/50 on getting it at the moment - going to see the film next week - so if I like the character then I will 'probably' get it - although with that Cap 2- set being announced :slap it is also going to depend on the price! :gah: Gonna be an expensive next few months - So many figures so little cash!!

Gonna be an expensive next few months - So many figures!

:exactly: five figures from Cap2 and we still have ASM2, DoFP and GotG figures.....oh my.:lol I expect to have high purchase total from Cap and Guardians but one never can tell until line up revealed and movies viewed.

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

View attachment 102128

They did a great job with the hair. Looks like they nailed the texture. I was not sure how they would do with black hair and skin tone. If he comes with wings I'll be tempted to pick up him and stealth suit cap. No wings and I'll pass on both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 102128

They did a great job with the hair. Looks like the nailed the texture. I was not sure how they would do with black hair and skin tone. If he comes with wings I'll be tempted to pick up him and stealth suit cap. No wings and I'll pass on both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah same here. No wings= No buy.

Wow... That went up fast!

I am indifferent when it comes to this character, but that figure does look pretty good. And I'm sure will only get better with the wings.

Yeah same here. No wings= No buy.

Someone saw Howard at the Hong Kong event and asked him, The CEO himself said Falcon will come with wings but it won't be diecast because the body can't handle that kind of weight. Howard said the wings aren't shown because the display case is not wide enough for it.

Someone saw Howard at the Hong Kong event and asked him, The CEO himself said Falcon will come with wings but it won't be diecast because the body can't handle that kind of weight. Howard said the wings aren't shown because the display case is not wide enough for it.

JUst as I thought. Unless HT makes the wings segmented for articulation, those wings probably won't fit in a standard detolf.

Looks great can't wait.

Back