1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing the likeness issue is a lot like Star-Lord's. It'll look fine to the naked eye, but look at it through the lens of a nice HD camera, then maybe not so much.

At last a video review. A couple of complaints but for the most part, great looking figure. I'm still VERY excited. Just have NO IDEA how I'm gonna have this guy with his wings on displayed in the Detolf. They do close up a bit but still pretty wide.

Pretty nasty rip in the pants though.

Went ahead and pre-ordered this guy again with the monthly code. He looks great and will have to find a way to display him in the detolf.

I loved the scene where shartimus is carrying Falcon as if its flying. That's something I can see myself doing

Shame about the pants but this came out great! I hope we get the new January coupon early in the month. I want to use it on Falcon.

Wait STEALTH CAP TOO!!!!!!!?

Dude it feels like that joint released a month ago already....sucks that these things drop in HK and it takes SSC 2-3 months to get them

It could be earlier, it sounds like the port strike is to blame. The sooner that is cleared up the sooner things get back on schedule.

It's likely they are just throwing out worst case scenario time frames because of the port delays. I don't think it will be that long.

Back