1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ShartimusPrime has a good review of the Falcon on YouTube. Looks pretty awesome, especially the wing span. He did have some issues with the clothing arriving ripped thought. Aside from that it seemed like a pretty original and well thought out figure. I'm leaning towards it as well...eventually.

ShartimusPrime has a good review of the Falcon on YouTube. Looks pretty awesome, especially the wing span. He did have some issues with the clothing arriving ripped thought. Aside from that it seemed like a pretty original and well thought out figure. I'm leaning towards it as well...eventually.

haha..... yeah its on my eventually list :lol its just one of those figures, I put Gemini/Starboost and Winter Soldier on that list too, although I'm all set to get Bucky real soon :yess:

On your left...

CF0AC971-45EB-4097-A133-3E5236593F7D.jpg

I just put the head and neck on a custom i had in the detolf wearing a Nick Fury costume(It's only temporary till i get a suit sorted).

Back